Other
15 (20.5%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Voting closed: July 13, 2004, 03:49:29 PM

What do you prefer and why?

The Dragon  :D

Or a War beetle
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

Quote from: "Anonymous"Sand Sled.

How do you take a sand sled uphill?

Bahamet. But, not just ride ON one - ride -inside- its shell. That would be just TOO awesome for words. I mean the thing is as big as a house right? So why not climb up his tail, crawl over the top of his shelled back, and slip inside onto his neck? And then yell at him so he can hear you when you want to turn and stuff..could even stow a bedroll and a hanging net in there to stash some of your loot..

And late at night when you're tired, you could tell the bahamet to take a nap and he'd tuck his head, feet, and tail inside, keeping you all cozy and safe from the sand and predators.

The mountable Templar's are always fun, though they put up a fight every time.
l armageddon è la mia aggiunta.

Ratlon.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

I hate kanks. They are pack animals, and stupid. None of my chars will ever buy them.

Plus, they are overused. How unfun.

Of course, they do have ever advantage over all other mounts. Shit.

Quote from: "Agent_137"
Of course, they do have ever advantage over all other mounts. Shit.

Why is this? I think kanks should be toned down a little and the other mountable animals be given more bonuses to their attributes, ie. erdlu and raptor = lower movement delay and faster movement regen.

Sheep, each mount has their bonuses and negatives.
Kanks can carry a lot, but aren't very big compared to war beetles.
There used to be a command that would make you attempt to get your mount to attack, then there is charge..

I know there are some bonuses in place...inix can carry more but are slower and what not...but it just seems that kanks are really well rounded. They can carry a pretty good amount, walk around for ever, and are just as fast as erdlu.

yes.. they are like human's (Usually the most rounded race)
Though in the descriptions some mounts eat way too much, so a poor shop owner shouldn't buy those.

I said erdlu, but WHEN they fix "pull reins" I'm switching it to Sunback.  Both need to rest more often than a kank, but I find that more realistic anyway.

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

I wish mounts needed to be fed.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

My mount was not listed...at all.  I'll just leave you all to wonder what it is, though.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Quote from: "spawnloser"My mount was not listed...at all.  I'll just leave you all to wonder what it is, though.
I have such a smartass comment for that.

I use my legs, you weakling fools, bah!

Either that, or I pimp out my Roc sportin' da bling bling as I stroll down Z-Way, flippin' my east-side thug-sign to all the home-slice templars I'm down with. Or some cool gangster shit like that, feel me slim thugs?

Quote from: "Forest Junkie"Either that, or I pimp out my Roc sportin' da bling bling as I stroll down Z-Way, flippin' my east-side thug-sign to all the home-slice templars I'm down with. Or some cool gangster shit like that, feel me slim thugs?
Yiu do drugs, don't you?

Shh! Viscous is da shihat!  :shock:

Quote from: "The7DeadlyVenomz"Yiu do drugs, don't you?

What are you, some Asianesque character speaking in third person?
Back from a long retirement

Quote from: "spawnloser"My mount was not listed...at all.  I'll just leave you all to wonder what it is, though.

I've got a thang for elves too.
Back from a long retirement

Quote from: "EvilRoeSlade"

I've got a thang for elves too.

Oh where have you been all my life?

I really like kanks, cauze if you're out in the middle of the desert and you're bored, you can use your training weapons and spar the kank.  That's really fun.
'm helpful to noobs, ask me questions, totally noob friendly.

"Mail mud@ginka.armageddon.org if you think you've crashed the game."

--Nessalin

That was completely lost on me. So, either it was a really sad joke, or, I am just not too sharp right now.

Wait, unless you meant ... no, I don't do drugs.

Quote from: "The7DeadlyVenomz"

That was completely lost on me. So, either it was a really sad joke, or, I am just not too sharp right now.

Wait, unless you meant ... no, I don't do drugs.

I'll bring your attention to your spelling of "You" - Yiu. Yiu is an Asian name.
on't worry if you're a kleptomaniac, you can always take something for it.

------

"I have more hit points that you can possible imagine." - Tek, Muk and my current PC.