Daily Armaggedon Confession: Bless me Ginka, for I have (or have not) sinned...

Started by ShaLeah, January 08, 2013, 03:42:12 PM

Quote from: ShaLeah on August 02, 2013, 09:44:42 PM
Bless me Ginka, for I have sinned, it's been three weeks since my last confession.

Every time I see someone using the tdesc .... and just one long sentence past the mdesc.... I wanna use ooc to say DOT F! DOT F while in the editor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ginka.. since ShaLeah is complaining on something close to my own sinful complaint - I will get on the boat...

I must confess that I cringe every time I see someone who hasn't used TDESC to separate their MDESC from their equipment with a blank line. It looks so much neater than the jumbled alternative. Ginka, am I alone in these tribulations?

- Symph

P.S: And Ginka, if someone must be struck down for these complaints, ShaLeah will understand when you pick her. She's played Armageddon so please make sure to emote.

Quote from: musashi on May 27, 2011, 06:24:12 AM
No no you see, by date Ghost means "chased his wife around the house with his penis till she cried".

Bless me Ginka for Armageddon has crashed in a critical RP developmental stage of my PC and I don't know if I'll get the chance to do this again. Please bless me with the chance.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

Quote from: ShaLeah on August 02, 2013, 09:44:42 PM
Bless me Ginka, for I have sinned, it's been three weeks since my last confession.

Every time I see someone using the tdesc .... and just one long sentence past the mdesc.... I wanna use ooc to say DOT F! DOT F while in the editor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spacebar. *nod* I don't DOT.f unless she asks me nicely.  :P
A staff member sends:
     "I hate you. :p"

Wrong thread!

(but while I'm here)

Sometimes I post under an alt account and then go to reply to something else and feel like a rusty, old, blunt tool.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Whenever I roll up a character with ideals and motivations that will probably piss off the local militia/powers that be, I always get this nagging temptation in the back of my head to make the s/mdesc as vague and uninformative as possible.  :'(

I'm so sorry.

Quote from: Lutagar on August 24, 2013, 08:20:01 AM
Whenever I roll up a character with ideals and motivations that will probably piss off the local militia/powers that be, I always get this nagging temptation in the back of my head to make the s/mdesc as vague and uninformative as possible:'(

I'm so sorry.

Whenever someone does this, I describe them as 'really normal looking' and 'the most generic person you're ever going to see' and they pick the PCs up in about a day.
Someone says, out of character:
     "Sorry, was a wolf outside, had to warn someone."

Quote from: Wastrel on July 05, 2013, 04:51:17 AMBUT NEERRRR IM A STEALTHY ASSASSIN HEMOTING. BUTBUTBUTBUTBUT. Shut. Up.

Forgive me Ginka, for I have sinned...

I stayed away for far, far too long.

Quote from: MoosesRock on August 26, 2013, 12:34:44 AM
Forgive me Ginka, for I have sinned...

I stayed away for far, far too long.

You have!!!!!
Dude.... I once had a pc who was so in love with your pc. Sooooo in love. My other pcs were less impressed with him.

But my joy at your return is more general.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Forgive me Ginka, but I'm going to sin again and disappoint Barzalene.... I've only had girl pcs.

Quote from: MoosesRock on August 26, 2013, 01:47:37 PM
Forgive me Ginka, but I'm going to sin again and disappoint Barzalene.... I've only had girl pcs.

!!!! Darn you!
Welcome back all the same.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Forgive me Ginka, for I have sinned.... yada yada yada.

I frequently resist the urge to use a verbal two by four on the GDB and especially on IM.

Sometimes I fail.  :'(
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Quote from: ShaLeah on August 26, 2013, 01:52:26 PM
Forgive me Ginka, for I have sinned.... yada yada yada.

I frequently resist the urge to use a verbal two by four on the GDB and especially on IM.

Sometimes I fail.  :'(
Wait...you resist?
A staff member sends:
     "I hate you. :p"

Quote from: razorback on August 26, 2013, 06:43:29 PM
Wait...you resist?

>nosave shaleah
You are no longer saving against ShaLeah attempts.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

I am such a fucking newb!

Quote from: ShaLeah on September 30, 2013, 12:24:14 AM
I am such a fucking newb!

Is that a sin or not a sin?
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

I forgot how titling my mounts worked, so instead of:

>title beetle buzzy

I did:

>addkeyword beetle buzzy

You have added 'beetle' to your keywords.

Queue frantic wishing up to staff while explaining ooc while people were getting errors trying to hitch and mount me...
subdue thread
release thread pit

HAHAHAHA that's hilarious!
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Bless me Ginka, for I have sinned: tonight someone kept telling me to log off and go to bed and I'm afraid I said "just a minute" and logged off half an hour later.
Quote from: Gimfalisette
The rest of you, if you see a blingy, buff brunette-blonde pair hanging out together pretty soon at your local bar, just...it's nothing. Move along. (Do not hit on them.)

Bless me Ginka, for I have sinned, it's been a while since my last confession.

When I join a clan I totally look back at old pages to see who played some of my favorite or hated characters. It makes me feel like a peeping Tom, especially when I ponder reaching out and telling them they rocked.

I don't think there are enough 'Hail Highlords' to lessen my guilt.

There used to be mountable mekillots in Tyn Dashra and I tried to steal one by starting a stampede.
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Quote from: HavokBlue on November 03, 2013, 04:55:18 PM
There used to be mountable mekillots in Tyn Dashra and I tried to steal one by starting a stampede.

I forget their names... Big Boy and err Tiny? That was a lot of braincells ago.

I feel each clan should have a leader logging in at all times, one leader per time zone!

Quote from: ShaLeah on December 05, 2013, 12:44:47 AM
I feel each clan should have a leader logging in at all times, one leader per time zone!

Twenny four?!

So.. many.... ruff sirklez...
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

I feel a leader that needs to be logged in at all times is not leading.
Any questions, comments, or condemnations to an eternity of fiery torment?

Waving a hammer, the irate, seething crafter says, in rage-accented sirihish :
"Be impressed.  Now!"