Daily Armaggedon Confession: Bless me Ginka, for I have (or have not) sinned...

Started by ShaLeah, January 08, 2013, 03:42:12 PM

Quote from: Praetorian on June 05, 2013, 07:46:35 PM
Forgive me Ginka, for having actually debating playing again for months but still haven't done so...   ;)

It'll happen. You were drawn back to the GDB already. :p
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

Quote from: Praetorian on June 05, 2013, 07:46:35 PM
Forgive me Ginka, for having actually debating playing again for months but still haven't done so...   ;)

Come back!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

I haven't played properly for a few days now :( I'm really Arm burnt out. I don't even care so much about voting or posting on the GDB anymore...
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Quote from: Iiyola on June 08, 2013, 03:48:56 PM
I haven't played properly for a few days now :( I'm really Arm burnt out. I don't even care so much about voting or posting on the GDB anymore...

I'm enjoying my break. Come join me. :p
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Forgive me Ginka for I have had sex outside a committed mating, though that's not a sin in Zalanthas. *ponders for a moment* Ok the real sin is that I had sex with her and I think she thought I was human when I'm just a lowly breed.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

I'm addicted to listen. I turn it back on the second I see it's off. Even during intimate scenes.  :-[
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Quote from: ShaLeah on July 09, 2013, 10:08:15 PM
I'm addicted to listen. I turn it back on the second I see it's off. Even during intimate scenes.  :-[

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Even when I don't have the skill... it goes on by reflex.
Someone says, out of character:
     "Sorry, was a wolf outside, had to warn someone."

Quote from: Wastrel on July 05, 2013, 04:51:17 AMBUT NEERRRR IM A STEALTHY ASSASSIN HEMOTING. BUTBUTBUTBUTBUT. Shut. Up.

Quote from: Vwest on July 09, 2013, 11:29:26 PM

Me three me three. One of my PC's didn't know how to use this appropriately so he would answer people that he overheard talking at other tables or whispers he heard. This wound up getting him in big trouble. He was basically always confused on if people were talking to him or if he overheard someone talking to someone else.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

Quote from: slvrmoontiger on July 10, 2013, 12:07:42 AM

Me three me three. One of my PC's didn't know how to use this appropriately so he would answer people that he overheard talking at other tables or whispers he heard. This wound up getting him in big trouble. He was basically always confused on if people were talking to him or if he overheard someone talking to someone else.

My brethren!

Like watching paint dry.

Worse than the British.

EMOTE PEOPLE haysoos!

Quote from: boog
I'm still trying to figure out how all that led to Symphony, naked, squatting in a towel on a busy highway to talk to a therapist

Bless me ginka, for I have not sinned, but panicked. I have changed mud clients, and suddenly I have color and things are easier...and I don't know what to do!  :o
A staff member sends:
     "I hate you. :p"

Bless me Ginka, for I have sinned: It has been too long since I played with a subguild other than nomad.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

I don't know whether to ask for forgiveness for what I have planned. Probably not going to happen anyway.

Bless me ginka, for being attempting to be spontaneous and creative?
https://armageddon.org/help/view/Inappropriate%20vernacular
gorgio: someone who is not romani, not a gypsy.
kumpania: a family of story tellers.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded

Bless me Ginka, for I have sinned...I was lured into trying out another MUD during peak Arm hours.   :-\
A staff member sends:

Quote from: razorback on July 24, 2013, 04:09:22 PM
Bless me Ginka, for I have sinned...I was lured into trying out another MUD during peak Arm hours.   :-\

Big time bad sin.

I think you need to go sit in the naughty corner and think about what you've done. Also say ten Hail Tektolnes.

I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

Quote from: Maso on July 24, 2013, 07:04:30 PM

I think you need to go sit in the naughty corner and think about what you've done. Also say ten Hail Tektolnes.
I did this, and now I have a dragon in my living room. Thanks ALOT Maso! :P
A staff member sends:

Quote from: Cind on July 23, 2013, 07:26:51 PM
I don't know whether to ask for forgiveness for what I have planned. Probably not going to happen anyway.

Bless me ginka, for being attempting to be spontaneous and creative?

Psst - if you planned it, then it can't be spontaneous. Just sayin...

Bless me Ginka, for I have done righteous by ye, thou most kind and magnificent magnificence:

I have checked regularly for responses to request tool requests - as in, every 20 minutes for the past three days. And clicked the "vote" button on the GDB nearly as often (since I have no idea which of my 2 clicks per day actually counts and I use the link to access the tms forum anyway).

Bless me, bless me! I beseech thee for thy bountiful blessings (hopefully before the HRPT please)!
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Quote from: razorback on July 25, 2013, 04:18:15 AM

Oh yeah...about that....uhm.... *runs*

Quote from: Maso on July 25, 2013, 10:05:41 AM
Quote from: razorback on July 25, 2013, 04:18:15 AM

Oh yeah...about that....uhm.... *runs*
No problem. Strangely, this particular dragon apparently lives on a diet of Ritz crackers and Cocoa Pebbles. *nod*
A staff member sends:

Quote from: ShaLeah on July 10, 2013, 12:59:05 AM

My brethren!

I'm thorughly enjoy that ability. Specifically because I tend to combine it with Linguist, thus allowing me to understand -everyone-.

Quote from: IssacF on August 02, 2013, 04:10:37 AM
Quote from: ShaLeah on July 10, 2013, 12:59:05 AM

My brethren!

I'm thorughly enjoy that ability. Specifically because I tend to combine it with Linguist, thus allowing me to understand -everyone-.

Brother, sister, let us discuss the business of requiring outlander seed and how tregil wiped out all our other brethren.
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

Bless me Ginka, for I have sinned, it's been three weeks since my last confession.

Every time I see someone using the tdesc .... and just one long sentence past the mdesc.... I wanna use ooc to say DOT F! DOT F while in the editor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!