Daily Armaggedon Confession: Bless me Ginka, for I have (or have not) sinned...

Started by ShaLeah, January 08, 2013, 03:42:12 PM

Forgive me Ginka, for I apparently sinned many years ago. When I first started playing, I made up a word doc so I could remember certain nobles houses. Unfortunately in that quest, I somehow managed to make the brown cloaks nobles. Forgive me.  :-\
A staff member sends:
     "I hate you. :p"

Forgive me Ginka, for I have spent months thinking about how I could ICLY justify having an f-me catgirl "mutant". In the end I was too ashamed to even put the concept into the application queue out of fear of being judged. ;_;

Quote from: Lutagar on April 21, 2013, 09:22:10 PM
Forgive me Ginka, for I have spent months thinking about how I could ICLY justify having an f-me catgirl "mutant". In the end I was too ashamed to even put the concept into the application queue out of fear of being judged. ;_;

The last one was hated on pretty badly. ;)
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: Lutagar on April 21, 2013, 09:22:10 PM

Don't do it.

Forgive me for screaming at my monitor for hours after the death of my character for my new character to be approved.  :'(

Seriously, starting to shake violently.  :o
Quote from: Nyr
Dead elves can ride wheeled ladders just fine.
Quote from: bcw81
"You can never have your mountainhome because you can't grow a beard."
~Tektolnes to Thrain Ironsword

Quote from: Fujikoma on April 22, 2013, 07:33:11 AM
Forgive me for screaming at my monitor for hours after the death of my character for my new character to be approved.  :'(

That means it's got it's hooks solidly in you, man.

Welcome to Armageddon, the end of your social life.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

Quote from: Gunnerblaster on April 22, 2013, 07:34:59 AM
Quote from: Fujikoma on April 22, 2013, 07:33:11 AM

That means it's got it's hooks solidly in you, man.

Welcome to Armageddon, the end of your social life.

No kidding, right?... Getcher dirty grebber claws outta my ass! I gotta shit!  >:(
Quote from: Nyr
Dead elves can ride wheeled ladders just fine.
Quote from: bcw81
"You can never have your mountainhome because you can't grow a beard."
~Tektolnes to Thrain Ironsword

I only click on the latest Tuluk thread to get the "new" off of my screen.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Quote from: Nyr on April 26, 2013, 10:15:59 AM
* ShaLeah sagenods, looking guilty.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Quote from: Nyr on April 26, 2013, 10:15:59 AM
>Implying you don't do that with 90% of the threads.

Srsly, I do that with 90% of the threads here. Mainly the discussion ones.

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Sorry, no, much to silly, delete those posts, no one on the GDB agrees about anything ever.
Quote from: boog
I'm still trying to figure out how all that led to Symphony, naked, squatting in a towel on a busy highway to talk to a therapist

Forgive me ginka, for I have sinned. I have played this game off and on for 11 years and I have never PK'd someone :(

Quote from: John on April 27, 2013, 05:59:06 PM
Forgive me ginka, for I have sinned. I have played this game off and on for 11 years and I have never PK'd someone :(

Have you ever held someone down while your buddy killed them? That totally counts.

Forgive me Ginka, I have gotten very irritated by people who constantly have their hood up as if protecting their ldesc makes them mysterious!

Forgive me Ginka when I sin.  I'm always forgetting to sheath my weapons, lower my hood, put my tools away or put such things on my prompt.  ;)

Forgive me ginka, for at the time I didn't know that creature was in the place at that time and omg I remember that and now I feel so awkward it's like im in my high school locker room for the first time tryin to figure out if I was going to shower or not. >_<; (haaaaaahaha *facepalm*)
I have learned that one can, in fact, typo to death.

Quote from: KismeticTuluk is not Inception, the text experience.

Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on April 27, 2013, 07:07:13 PM
Quote from: John on April 27, 2013, 05:59:06 PM

Have you ever held someone down while your buddy killed them? That totally counts.

What about just chopping parts off or out? That must count for something.    :-\
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

QuoteLatest Member: Yolo the dorf

lol'd

edit: wrong bloody thread

Teamspeak strikes again.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Every
Single
Time
I see a Tuluki RPT announced...
I wanna make one in Allanak at the exact same time.

Edited to add: Maybe that's how I know I'm a Nakki 4evah!

I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Forgive me Ginka, for having actually debating playing again for months but still haven't done so...   ;)