Body Count, let the bodies hit the floor

Started by ianmartin, July 16, 2011, 05:20:08 PM

How much fertilizer have you left in the world??
Malifaxis has UBER board skills

July 16, 2011, 05:24:01 PM #1 Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 05:33:10 PM by RogueGunslinger
Npc's: Countless.

I only have two PK's though. I'm not very fond of killing characters.

Edit: OH, I've also ordered and tricked a few people into killing others, three that I can think of.

Over 5, under 15. Not all were by my direct hand, or the killing blow.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Zero. That I know of. I may have caused someone to store, though, by dying on them. Also, I think I saved someone once.
https://armageddon.org/help/view/Inappropriate%20vernacular
gorgio: someone who is not romani, not a gypsy.
kumpania: a family of story tellers.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded

In all my time playing here, the countless high-karma classes and sponsored roles I've had, this current PC of mine owns my first direct PK.

Indirectly, as in "hey, crew of mine, go kill <x>" or purchased assassinations or what-have-you, I believe 7 is the number.
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → b a

At least a dozen or so, maybe much more. I can't really tell by now.

I have personally rid the known of many tregil over quite a few pc's
Malifaxis has UBER board skills

PCs? Probably about 5.
NPCs? 5+ ;)
VNPCs? 5,000,000

Restating.
Saved: 1
Watched Die On the Side: 3 or 4
Killed Myself: 0
Responsible indirectly for the death of: 0
NPCs: 2 or 3, all in the 'rinth.
Animals: 10-12

Half a 'gicker is still more 'gicker than many pcs can boost of.
https://armageddon.org/help/view/Inappropriate%20vernacular
gorgio: someone who is not romani, not a gypsy.
kumpania: a family of story tellers.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded

One kitten.
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.

My best guess is more than 2 and less than 10.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Delirium on July 16, 2011, 08:35:18 PM
My guess is more than 5, less than 20.

Somewhere around there I think.

I still remember my first PK like it was yesterday. Sorry, Yang.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

It's so easy to PK on Arm that it isn't even worth bragging about, unless you did it in epic, log-worthy fashion.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Hmm ...

Indirectly I believe I've been involved in the deaths of 3 characters. It's all be over a year so:

1 gemmed rukkian. My PC paid a Rinthi guilder to kill them.

1 mul. My PC threw them out into a pack of blood thirsty elven PC's who were waiting with weapons drawn.

1 sorcerer. Poor newbie was defiling in the mantis valley and probably didn't realize just how noticeable that is. I hope that wasn't a special app of his. I was hanging out with a pretty epic krathi who was like "Listen ... you smell that? Oh hell no!" And went and fried him.

But as far as direct, by my own hand PK's go, I've only had 1, and it's been with my current character.  :-\
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

I've been involved in one PK that my PC struck the killing blow in.

I've killed dozens and dozens and dozens of NPC animals.

About ten normal NPCs.

One of my characters killed roughly 500 vNPCs in his background. he was badass

A grand total of one. In over ten years of playing.

I've taken part of plenty of plots to kill PC's. Though, I was never the trigger man.
Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.

July 16, 2011, 10:07:58 PM #18 Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 11:12:46 PM by BleakOne
About 5 where I was directly striking at the time. About a dozen I've seen happen but not taken part it.

I regret two of my Pks. Still feel bad about them. Sorry for those... I was a noob.

Edit: Remembered one I'd forgotten, and also to add I've saved about three. In this case, saving only counts if they would have died for certain without help.
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

countless npc's
pk : I might of accidently aided in the death of some one or a couple people.
Sweet chaos let it unfold upon the land.
Guided forever by my adoring loving hand.
It is I the nightmare that sleeps but shall wake.

Lots of plotting.  Very little killing.  I think I've killed 1 PC directly in my two year career, and that was on orders.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Uh.. Under 20 PC deaths I think, countless npc animals, maybe 2-3 humanoid npcs.

Oh shit.  I thought I was rated 'fairly harmless' as far as PKing is concerned, but apparently I'm one of the more bloodthirsty guys on the MUD.  Trying to count it out, it's probably between ten to fifteen over around ten years of on and off play.

Well, guess I'm sort of a unforgiving type ..

NPCs: Over 9,000!?!

Saved:  .. lol, wut?

Watched Die: "Just bring me back proof."

Killed, personally: Being honest with myself, probably high 30's, low 40's. Lot of that has to do with the next section, and having played a lot of hired swords.

Responsible indirectly for the death of: .. Has got to be 50+. Between one particularly vicious Noble and two sort've insane Templar, I've ordered, bribed, manipulated or otherwise conned a lot of people to their demises. There's one basement in the Known that I figure should just be codedly stacked with rotting bones.

What can I say? I've been playing for a while. =/

In several years of playing, I think my total sole involvement (meaning, I wasn't part of a group of people doing the killing) would be 4. Three of them were the result of me being in a logout room, which was also a login room for new characters out of the hall of kings. I'd be there, and some new PC shows up swinging, and before I have a chance to pull a weapon to defend myself, before the soldiers can even get up the stairs to protect and serve, the new PC would already be dead. Three times that's happened. Very strange. None of the three were under my control so they don't really count. The other three I was directly involved in.

I'd say I was responsible in part for another dozen or two, and directly responsible for at least one, and possibly as many as four (I never found out if the other three died because I arranged it, or because someone else wanted them dead as much as I did and they got to them first).
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.