Body Count, let the bodies hit the floor

Started by ianmartin, July 16, 2011, 05:20:08 PM

Quote from: Synthesis on July 16, 2011, 09:02:55 PM
It's so easy to PK on Arm that it isn't even worth bragging about, unless you did it in epic, log-worthy fashion.

Ahhh... meemmmmmorrrrriiiessssss

One PC - tricked him into killing himself, so not sure if that counts.
Quote from: Mooney on April 01, 2011, 04:16:28 PM
The worldly burden of defecation is something I go online to escape.

Damn guys, I feel like a jerk now..

I have killed probably 10.. maybe less maybe more...
"Bring out the gorgensplat!"

Quote from: Kronibas on July 18, 2011, 11:48:04 PM
It's so easy to PK on Arm that it isn't even worth bragging about, unless you did it in epic, log-worthy fashion.

This is one of my favorites.

I don't think I HAVE any PC deaths where I was the one who initiated the fight and dealt the killing blow, and that's with 10+ years of playing.

# where I've actively been involved in the fight which killed another PC: Maybe 5

I've been in the plot to and seen the deaths of too many PCs to keep accurate track.   Welcome to Armageddon.
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Quote from: Kronibas on July 18, 2011, 11:48:04 PM

Haha, I will probably never forget doing this.
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

I only have one and it was with a Half-Giant I was playing.  Some aide was acting all crazy, attacked my HG... who happened to one shot him.  Let's just say everyone around him edged away slowly, including his superior.  I kinda looked at my screen and wondered what just happened.  HG's are scary.
A staff member sends:
     "Looks like you introduced him to *puts on sunslits* the school of hard Knoxx.  YEEEEAAAAAAH"

A hefty % of my PKs were defensive, usually because somebody for some reason thought my mage would be an easy target.

Many more were accidental, failing of the mercy toggle IMO.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Any bodies I have so far are unknown to me. Why? I think it has to do with my aversion to reports.  :D I love staff but I hate explaining myself. Prefer contact to be necessary for function rather than me going on about stuff.

It's not an absolute aversion, though.  :) I'll count higher than 0 at some point. Player kills seem so much more fun than dying to a nonanimated mob or environmental hazard, usually.

I've only been a part of one intentional PK, but I don't think I had the killing blow.

Two... yeah, two others in self defense.

Lost 2 (one I know for sure) PCs to PKs.
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

I believe I have accidentally pkilled once.

"Hands-On" pkills?  Ahhh... maybe sixty.  Oh wait, the templar.  A hundred.  Played that templar for 14 days.

"Hands-Off" pkills... Er.  Yeah, I've kinda lost count.  Easy two to three hundred.

And I have no idea how many defensives I've got.  Once got raided by four people on mount back while I was playing a d-elf.  Ran at a full sprint off the edge of the Shield Wall with them in hot persuit.

I climbed.  They didn't.

I frolic'd in the gore.  Actually frolic'd.  I used the term 'frolic' in the emote.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Not counting my current PC, I think only 2 or 3 PKs that were directly by my PCs' hands.  Probably half a dozen more where I was directly responsible, and 3-4 beyond that where I was ultimately responsible.

I've only been PK'ed twice, three times if you count being killed by an NPC acting on coded orders.

NPC/mob body count, again not counting my current character, probably equally unimpressive.  I'd wager somewhere around 50.

I'm ashamed to say I've probably killed over a thousand mobiles.  Rangers are busy people ...

Quote from: Malifaxis on July 19, 2011, 12:20:32 PM
Once got raided by four people on mount back while I was playing a d-elf.  Ran at a full sprint off the edge of the Shield Wall with them in hot persuit.

I climbed.  They didn't.

I frolic'd in the gore.  Actually frolic'd.  I used the term 'frolic' in the emote.

Nice, that's a good one I have to admit.

Can say around 100 over the years and not feel I am over or under counting.
craft pain pills  Dr pepper
You make a idled character

I've only directly killed a handful of PCs, if that. If I had to put some numbers on the total PC-deaths I've had a hand in, it'd be greater than 5 and less than 25. I think. My PCs rarely get reason enough to kill anyone worth killing.
Quote from: nessalin on July 11, 2016, 02:48:32 PM
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

I'm not done yet.
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

Quote from: Talia on July 19, 2011, 02:11:16 PM
I'm not done yet.

Damn Talia you scary
https://armageddon.org/help/view/Inappropriate%20vernacular
gorgio: someone who is not romani, not a gypsy.
kumpania: a family of story tellers.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded

Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

I havn't had many PKs. I think I had one with a Red Fang wayyyyy back in the day, and I needed someone to help me do it.

I never feel I am codedly capable of doing the deed, because I am just smart enough to know how -I- would escape, but not how they -will- escape.

I think that means I need to play an Allanaki Templar, or some high-powered magicker.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

I've played lots of powerful roles, and with none of them did I kill anyone. I ordered people to die of course, and they died. Does that count?

On my militia person I killed 1 person in pure legit solo PK.
Rickey's Law: People don't want "A story". They want their story.

I had a Whiran that killed one a loooong time ago (6+ years?) which was an Oashi noble :)

I had a sorceress that killed at least three, and let a few off the hook cause I was a nice sorc.  My actions probably led to the deaths of many though cause I'm fly like that.

I probably had a handful of mundanes who, in total, killed maybe two-three people, mainly idiots that tried to beat up my maxxed warriors and lost, usually newbies, though I was a newbie then as well.

I'm pretty light on the PKs overall. On one long-lived PC, people thought I'd killed about a dozen people. He actually never pkd once, although he did backstab a mul.