Body Count, let the bodies hit the floor

Started by ianmartin, July 16, 2011, 05:20:08 PM

Well Mali, if that is the case, I really don't know...I'll try harder alright?

A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Quote from: Yasbusta on September 10, 2011, 02:10:15 PM
I don't think I will ever understand why everyone is soo pk scared. I don't seek it but I don't avoid it.

I don't think everyone is pk scared.
Some of us do have thoughts about: Am I making the right choice to kill this character? Is it for certain what my pc would do or is there another option? I gotta do it but I do feel for the person behind the other character.
I do agree there are some people who annoyingly go out of their way not to kill a character. Not killing them for OOC reasons is just as bad as killing for OOC reasons.
"Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon."
~ Doug Larson

"I tried regular hot sauce, but it just wasn't doing the trick, so I started blasting my huevos with BEAR MACE."
~Synthesis

Quote from: X-D on September 10, 2011, 02:22:19 PM
Well Mali, if that is the case, I really don't know...I'll try harder alright?

I knew you'd have my back, and the many places you can sheathe a blade in it.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Quote from: Bacon on September 10, 2011, 03:51:19 PM
I don't think I will ever understand why everyone is soo pk scared. I don't seek it but I don't avoid it.

Some of us do have thoughts about: Am I making the right choice to kill this character? Is it for certain what my pc would do or is there another option? I gotta do it but I do feel for the person behind the other character.
I do agree there are some people who annoyingly go out of their way not to kill a character. Not killing them for OOC reasons is just as bad as killing for OOC reasons.
I may not feel comfortable with killing a character for OOC reasons. I may not feel comfortable with playing out a sex or torture scene either for OOC reasons. I may not feel comfortable allowing my character to be mutilated in certain ways for OOC reasons. I'm not going to ask consent not to kill you. Deal with it.  :P

My PCs tend to have a lot of, well, humanity. So to them killing a man is more than just >kill man

Quote from: Kalai on September 10, 2011, 04:33:51 PM
Quote from: Bacon on September 10, 2011, 03:51:19 PM

I may not feel comfortable with killing a character for OOC reasons. I may not feel comfortable with playing out a sex or torture scene either for OOC reasons. I may not feel comfortable allowing my character to be mutilated in certain ways for OOC reasons. I'm not going to ask consent not to kill you. Deal with it.  :P

I don't think anyone suggested that. It's just poor roleplaying, that's all.
"Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon."
~ Doug Larson

"I tried regular hot sauce, but it just wasn't doing the trick, so I started blasting my huevos with BEAR MACE."
~Synthesis

all my pc's are cute and cuddly so I don't ever engage in pk, because that would get my hands dirty.

*walks off innocently*
Sweet chaos let it unfold upon the land.
Guided forever by my adoring loving hand.
It is I the nightmare that sleeps but shall wake.