Animal crazy

Started by Scared!, August 06, 2004, 03:31:15 PM

What is with animals and using swords? I dunno if this is some crazy IC secret or sumthing... but I wouldent think some animals can use a scimitar all that well... Is this an error, or should be rped as a commenly seen thing?

[edited by Tlaloc]

Ask a hunter ICly...

It is really scary to see a  Bahamet using an axe for his size.. damm Salarr special orders..
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -MT

I think the only reasonable explanation for this would have to be these animals are picking up the weaponry of their slain victims just by code flaw.  But who knows...

"Smaaaarter than the average Bear!"

...forgive my ill placed yogi bear reference.

[edited by Tlaloc]

Where are the IC fascists on this one!? C'mon!!
Murder your darlings.

I think some animals could wield weapons in the darksun D&D.

I could be wrong . . .

[edited by Tlaloc]

Are there reptiles that have opposable thumbs?  Because without opposable thumbs, there's no way they could wield.  Or, say, flush the toilet.

[edited by Tlaloc]
quote="Larrath"]"On the 5th day of the Ascending Sun, in the Month of Whira's Very Annoying And Nearly Unreachable Itch, Lord Templar Mha Dceks set the Barrel on fire. The fire was hot".[/quote]

Quote from: "Tlaloc"Also: Mansa is wrong.

Dang yo, I'm wrong!
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Hey folks. I went through, and edited out some of the IC references to particular specific beasts, and the abilities they may, or may not have. Not everyone may have had the same experience ecountering the beasts you have, and so, lets not spoil any surprises by discussing them, in specific detail, on the boards.

Also: Mansa is wrong.

I suggest reading over the Animal Life Documentation carefully, which could help you make some good presumptions about the various abilities of Common animals around the Known World.
Tlaloc
Legend