House Kurac
41 (32.5%)
All of the Above
12 (9.5%)
Other
5 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Voting closed: July 28, 2004, 11:04:20 AM

Powerful huh...Kurac is influencial but not really all powerful, they probably have most of the templars in Allanak bribed.  By owning luirs they leave themselves open to attack and the potential to be conquered (even by a brand new PC clan :twisted: ), unlike other houses which have their main base protected by the powerful temperate.  On top of that, the costs to rebuilding luirs after the last mantis occupation must quite a burden for any house.

Tuluk is powerful but considering the amount of damage and death the poeple of tuluk have had to endure over the decades i think they have experienced enough of what it means to be defeated.  Also it seems like their god-king Utep is either dead or incapacitated, he isn't all that powerful if Allanak was able to occupy the city for all those years (Purely OOC speculation, I have no IG proof).  

When is the last time Allanak boarder were conquer or it's people died by the tens of thousands like tuluk.  The last major city to challenge Allanak was buried under a ton of sand by tek.  Their god-king is by far the most power and on top of that they keep elemental as part of their impresive arsenal.  Therefore i vote Allanak... I think 'nak needs a visit from the dragon and tek "coincidently" not show himself in public again :D.

By the way I hate having all powerful god-kings, though i know they are a staff tool used to keep IC order.  I wish tek and Mek (And all powerful entities like them) would die and the noble houses fight for control over the templars and the cities or one of the other ideas above come to be.  Btw the gypsies getting conquered would have been my second choice.

Without Tek and Muk, the templars are useless besides commanding soldiers.  Which isn't exactly weak, but still.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

If you are referring to my post, Ix, my apologies.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

I don't like the idea of kicking Allanak, Kurac or whomever because they never had their asses kicked. Zalanthas is not fair, something I got to love about it. Survival for the fittest. That said, down with one sorcerer king and weaken the other. Give those noble houses an empire to tear down between them in a struggle for supremecy.

I love tuluk, but id like to see a war or something cool
iNg oF tHe SqUiD
WoRsHiP Me UnDeRlInGs!

Oooooh it's gotta be the Gypsies.  Someone has GOT to open up a can of whoopass on their jabronie asses.
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

Oh and as a sidenote, don't you hate those people who ask questions, and then answer them themselves?  I sure as hell do.

:twisted:  :twisted:
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

yea.. I picked other.. because.. Sacac's pc needs a good ass kicking?

Besides that.. I believe.. Tuluk needs a good southern ass kicking.
because WHy the F'ing shit do templar's laugh at  a joke told by a southerner?
l armageddon รจ la mia aggiunta.

I think mindbenders need a good kick in the face.  Take that!  I think that if there's a mindbender in your clan, even if it's your lover, you should take them out and kill them.  Who cares if they are a 'special app'.  They are -supposed- to be hunted and killed outright.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Don't listen to Mansa!  Kill -his- characters!  Yes.  THey're all...supposed to be hunted...because...Mansa runs them!  Yes!  Dangerous and witty, they are, shifty as the sands!  Kill them all.  Not the mindbenders.  Mansa's.

*sneaks away*

P.S.  No, I'm not playing a mindbender.  This is just a stoned guy fucking around.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Don't make me come to utah.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

I wouldn't put anyone through -that- kind of torture.

Not enough players would be involved in kicking gypsy ass?  Then I propose that EVERYBODY kick gypsy ass.  Every faction, every House, every lone wolf, all putting aside their differences, banding together to give those horny, annoying-accented fuckers an ass-kicking the likes of which Zalanthas has never seen before.  Once every last gypsy has become a smoking pile of gypsy puree, we can then begin squabbling over who gets to rape and defile the gypsy homeland for every fucking obsidian coin it's worth.  When nothing is left but a tract of scorched earth where gypsy land once was, and we're all back to hating each other just as much as we did when we started out, we'll know that our work is done.
Back from a long retirement

Quote from: "EvilRoeSlade"Not enough players would be involved in kicking gypsy ass?  Then I propose that EVERYBODY kick gypsy ass.  Every faction, every House, every lone wolf, all putting aside their differences, banding together to give those horny, annoying-accented fuckers an ass-kicking the likes of which Zalanthas has never seen before.  Once every last gypsy has become a smoking pile of gypsy puree, we can then begin squabbling over who gets to rape and defile the gypsy homeland for every fucking obsidian coin it's worth.  When nothing is left but a tract of scorched earth where gypsy land once was, and we're all back to hating each other just as much as we did when we started out, we'll know that our work is done.

Be my special internet friend.

To late, I added him to my growing harem of mulish lust slaves.