How does babby get ignoreded?

Started by Malken, December 10, 2012, 02:11:27 PM

Quote from: Synthesis on December 11, 2012, 08:57:28 AM
This gives me a great idea:  a T'zai Byn Daycare Service.

We put all the babies in the yard, give them sparring weapons, and let them work that energy out all day.  Then, when you take your baby to the bar with you, it can double as your bodyguard.

We'll call it Byndergarten.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

I would love to see some merchant try and hire out the Byn to watch their kid/s for a day.   :D

Quote from: Marauder Moe on December 11, 2012, 09:09:58 AM
I would love to see some merchant try and hire out the Byn to watch their kid/s for a day.   :D

Quote from: The tall, muscular man says in Austrian-accented EnglishIs notta Raptor!
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

Quote from: Synthesis on December 11, 2012, 09:05:07 AM

We put all the babies in the yard, give them sparring weapons, and let them work that energy out all day.  Then, when you take your baby to the bar with you, it can double as your bodyguard.

You do realize this is the best idea.

The swanky, rich noble walks in from the north.
The ripped, massive-veined toddler walks in from the north.
The ripped, massive-veined toddler draws a baobob log.
The ripped, massive-veined toddler draws a baobob log.
The ripped, massive-veined toddler begins guarding the swanky, rich noble.

Yeah... I've had a pc who had 4 kids.

Sold one to a GMH. Left the twins with their father. The last kid got kidnapped by a [redacted], after she left it with its [redacted] father to raise.

Then I've also sold a bunch of other vnpc kids.

Most of my pcs are horrible parents. They learn it from their horrible parents.

There have been a couple who were not.
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

December 11, 2012, 11:38:17 AM #55 Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 11:39:48 AM by path
I vote to sell baby. Slavery is pretty posh compared to the lives of most commoners. At least you know where the next meal is coming from.

I wanted to add, my characters always pursue abortion. I advocate that.
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

Abortion in an age where they're scarcely past Stone Age tools does not seem exactly viable.

I am totally making a whorehouse with a day care center (complete with elven wetnurse) and slaving pen attached to it.

Look for it in game, when it happens you'll know it's me.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Quote from: Synthesis on December 11, 2012, 09:05:07 AM

Nobody puts baby in the corner (of Allanak, where the Byn is at) :-X

The real question is.. At what age can a child start using psionics to start annoying the heck out of his/her parents no matter where the parents are hiding?

If a child knows that you are his mother by instinct, wouldn't they also cling to your mind and pretty much mentally cry in your head 24 hours a day?
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Quote from: MeTekillot on December 11, 2012, 11:49:21 AM
Abortion in an age where they're scarcely past Stone Age tools does not seem exactly viable.

Firestorm's flame and bloodburn.
Quote from: boog
I'm still trying to figure out how all that led to Symphony, naked, squatting in a towel on a busy highway to talk to a therapist

Quote from: ghostymudy on December 11, 2012, 12:51:31 PM

Firestorm's flame and bloodburn.

IF it lives it'll be a Krathi.

Herbal abortion. Throwing yourself downstairs... Hiring someone to beat you hard enough to abort the fetus. There are plenty of options.

Here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_abortion
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

I just had badly rped pregnancy. If you get nearly killed by something you should lose your baby. You cant sit there and say you care about your kid and want to have a baby then run around sparing/hunting and acting like nothing phases you and there are no consequences.  :-\

Having kids though is sort of interesting rp challenge. More so if you do have virtual nanny or NPC baby sitter. I have found it fun and if I in a lull in conversation I can always yell over my shoulder at the children for getting into something they shouldn't be. Also is fun to go
e (herding a gaggle of small children)  ;D
The sound of a thunderous explosion tears through the air and blasts waves of pressure ripple through the ground.

Looking northward, the rugged, stubble-bearded templar asks you, in sirihish:
     "Well... I think it worked...?"

Quote from: boog on December 11, 2012, 01:02:37 PM

Herbal abortion. Throwing yourself downstairs... Hiring someone to beat you hard enough to abort the fetus. There are plenty of options.

Here:

ODing on Muls mix would do it I bet.
The sound of a thunderous explosion tears through the air and blasts waves of pressure ripple through the ground.

Here:

Finally, a reason to go looking for a water witch.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Malken on December 11, 2012, 12:45:34 PM
The real question is.. At what age can a child start using psionics to start annoying the heck out of his/her parents no matter where the parents are hiding?

If a child knows that you are his mother by instinct, wouldn't they also cling to your mind and pretty much mentally cry in your head 24 hours a day?

I always figured that comes with puberty. I do wonder if a woman would be able to since the fetus's presence and thusly have a deeper bound, then again selling your kids is pretty common so I guess not.

Quote from: Malken on December 11, 2012, 12:45:34 PM

I figure psionics probably don't manifest until early adolescenc.

Quote from: Bast on December 11, 2012, 01:06:43 PM

Here:

ODing on Muls mix would do it I bet.

I was going to mention this, too, as a possible avenue for RP. Seeing as the herbs in mul mix are like birth control, taking a large quantity at once should, technically (a game's no place for chemistry or analyzing the herbal concentrate, blah blah blah) should abort a fetus.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
There is only one boog.

Quote from: Barzalene on December 11, 2012, 01:11:18 PM

Here:

Finally, a reason to go looking for a water witch.

Done it 2 or 3 times. And it's highly amusing every time.
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

Quote from: ShaLeah on December 11, 2012, 12:39:24 PM
I am totally making a whorehouse with a day care center (complete with elven wetnurse) and slaving pen attached to it.

Look for it in game, when it happens you'll know it's me.

I want in on this. Make it a family role, ta.
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

December 11, 2012, 01:59:57 PM #71 Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 02:03:45 PM by musashi
Now I'm super curious about what age psionics first develop.

Oh right um bebeh stuff ... I wish vbabies were easier to steal. As a whiran I was thinking about stealing a bebeh and Shalooonsh poo poo'd the idea pretty hard because apparently, people get seriously butt hurt about it on an OOC level.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

December 11, 2012, 02:04:39 PM #72 Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 02:06:17 PM by RogueGunslinger
Quote from: musashi on December 11, 2012, 01:59:57 PM

Isn't thtis documented? I think it's around the age you can play a character. 13 or so for a Human.

Dunno. On my phone now. Can't really go comfortably digging for it atm.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

Quote from: musashi on December 11, 2012, 01:59:57 PM

Oh right um bebeh stuff ... I wish vbabies were easier to steal. As a whiran I was thinking about stealing a bebeh and Shalooonsh poo poo'd the idea pretty hard because apparently, people get seriously butt hurt about it on an OOC level.

...Really? Dear god.
There is only one boog.