Hate! (again)

Started by Decameron, May 25, 2012, 03:13:29 PM

You are entitled to your opinion.
But I'm still going with
Humans = Cockroaches.
So again so this does not get confused, When I say "human" I am not including nobles and the upper class of people.  They are not really in the same category.

My general point is just that from the view of other races(mostly dwarves and elves), there are things they view negative about them.
Hate works both ways. 

And as far as being under the boot of anyone..
First No.

They are under the boot of Nobles, Templars, Soldiers and Sorcerer Kings.  They are not under the boot of just your every day human who has no political connections which is who the vast majority of the human race is.  They may be hated by them.. but that's all it really is. 

:-)

Well, I guess it helps when RPing non-humans to have so wholly taken what is their necessarily self-deceiving mindset to heart.

Quote from: hyzhenhok on September 12, 2012, 10:36:34 AM
Well, I guess it helps when RPing non-humans to have so wholly taken what is their necessarily self-deceiving mindset to heart.

LoL, yes I can concede to that.
:-)

I'm pretty sure any mindset of Armageddon's is self-deceiving
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

You might think cockroaches are a good metaphor for city elves, until you realize that cockroaches are impossible to exterminate and will exist forever on Earth... hey wait. City elves just got a lot cooler.  ;)
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2