Luirs RPT - set date: friday, april 29th - saturday, april 30th

Started by Seraphim, March 03, 2011, 07:26:58 PM

Quote from: Potaje on May 01, 2011, 02:31:07 AM
I'm just going to say.. you all kept me on 14 hrs.

But seriously, I've been on forever too.  Thank you guys for hosting/participating in one of the most epic RPTs I've attended in some time.   Really well run.

Good times, good times. Big thanks to the organizers of all this.

I need to go detox now... I think I just had a triple overdose of crackageddon.

Awesome work.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Potaje on May 01, 2011, 02:31:07 AM
I'm just going to say.. you all kept me on 14 hrs.

I had to get up after 10. My ass was numb.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Was quite fun.  Anxiously awaiting the next one  ;D
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal and Pancakes.

The most annoying thing about fun events like this is that if you're not involved it's a ghost town wherever you are. :/
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Was lots of fun!

Thanks for everyone who worked hard to put it together!
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

To the folks who organised the parts I didn't work on: That was a lot more fun and less work than I thought it would be!
Quote from: Oryxin a land...where nothing is as it seems
lol
wait wait
in a harsh desert..wait
in a world...where everything's out to kill you
one man (or woman) stands sort of alone
only not really
lol
KURAC

Wow.

Fucking wow.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

I sat in an internet cafe for like 8 hours I HOPE YOU'RE ALL HAPPY I GOT WEIRD LOOKS WHENEVER I GIGGLED

Was uber awesome. Big thanks to the staff and players involved.
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

Quote from: Yam on May 01, 2011, 06:31:19 PM
I sat in an internet cafe for like 8 hours I HOPE YOU'RE ALL HAPPY I GOT WEIRD LOOKS WHENEVER I GIGGLED

*like button*

I'm sorry my clan couldn't be more visible for this. Technical issues and sudden RL surprises prevented us from being as involved and visible as I had planned. And I was sleeping a ton after running the first RPT from 2 to 5 AM my time for you guys! :-[ That totally messed my sleep schedule up. The grand finale also had not been planned to be too peak time for me to attend. But I guess the schedule move couldn't be helped.

But I'm glad everyone had fun. Next time, we're going to rock this some more instead of leaving most of the glory to -that other clan-.  ;)

I am studying for tests so I didn't get to be involved that much, but I really enjoyed watching you all and sitting enjoying the atmosphere.

I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

I was out most of the weekend spending money I don't have, but coming home and logging in after was awesome. And you guys kept me up way too late every day.

Good, good stuff.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

I really enjoyed this. It was fun, engaging, and gave plenty of RP from discussing events to insulting members of the other clan/citystate/race/whatever-else-you-wanted-to-insult to just general good times. It was a major dose of Crackageddon. I need to go back to moderating myself and not play for so many hours in a day.

Also, the last event was pretty epic.
As of February 2017, I no longer play Armageddon.

Could one of the organizers post a summary of the overall results in Luirs? For those who missed most of this because they couldn't play past 2 AM?  :'(

Yeah it's a little odd, that such a HUGE festival, advertised ICly, many game-weeks before the event, has zero "rumors" floating anywhere to reflect some idea of what happened. Not even a single post in the Luir's tavern board.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.