Luirs RPT - set date: friday, april 29th - saturday, april 30th

Started by Seraphim, March 03, 2011, 07:26:58 PM

I'm looking forward to it. I missed the last one, so this time hopefully I'll be there.
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

Quote from: BleakOne on March 07, 2011, 03:04:25 AM
I'm looking forward to it. I missed the last one, so this time hopefully I'll be there.

There is no 'last one', to my knowledge this kind of multi-RPT event has never been done before. It's not Luirsfest, it's what the gossip boards label it.  ;)

Glad to see you guys seem to be as excited about it as I am.

More information will be up on the boards in a month or so, and the general rules / locations for everything will be posted in Luirs.

Update: Friday may not work for one of the two organizers. If this turns out to be true, we will have to move it back to the original plan of saturday / sunday.

I know it's still quite a ways off but when things become more solidified a more detailed, even if tentative, "Activity A will start at 8pm on Saturday. Activity B will follow whenever A is wrapped up" type of schedule would be highly appreciated! And please oh please schedule the more attended activities later in the evening! (The fighting, auction, etc).

The schedule with exact starting times will be solidified in a few RL weeks, maybe even sooner.  :)

Quote from: drunkendwarf on March 09, 2011, 10:56:44 AM
And please oh please schedule the more attended activities later in the evening! (The fighting, auction, etc).

Quote from: Seraphim on March 05, 2011, 02:29:34 PM
We're going to have to work with somewhat offpeak times - events will start at around 4 PM EST. I am, unfortunately, offpeak.

I can work around that for friday, if we manage to do it on friday, but haven't heard back on that issue yet. On the plus side:

Quote from: Is Friday on March 05, 2011, 09:47:47 AM
This is gonna be awwsum.

Quote from: Seraphim on March 05, 2011, 02:29:34 PM
We're going to have to work with somewhat offpeak times - events will start at around 4 PM EST. I am, unfortunately, offpeak.

Yah, that's 2pm my time which is waaay too early for me to be able to participate. I suspect several other folks are in the same skimmer, but obviously ya gotta go what ya gotta do. Just so very much hoping to make the more attended events, because...
Quote from: Is Friday on March 05, 2011, 09:47:47 AM
This is gonna be awwsum.

I believe all of the 4 planned RPTs have the potential to draw a crowd... so don't fret too much if you have to miss some of them.  :)

The probably most popular one of the 4 will be during peak time, I believe.

The date has been set, original post updated.

Feel free to inquire IC as well!

More details will be on the city gossip boards soon.

The most detailed information, including pointers to locations of particular things, consent rules etc will be on the Luir's board a couple RL days before the official start date.

Participants of the 2 competition RPTs might want to sign up ahead of time, by finding the coordinators IC.

Fun time is near!
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

And at least it starts on Friday.  I don't know my work schedule for Sat.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Quote from: drunkendwarf on April 07, 2011, 02:08:03 PM
Quote from: Barsook on April 07, 2011, 02:05:19 PM
Fun time is near!

*squeals like a little girl*

Your avatar made that perfect.

So god damned excited, btw.
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

The best part is I don't have to skip a Gogol Bordello concert for this.

Quote from: Feco on April 09, 2011, 10:03:57 AM
Quote from: drunkendwarf on April 07, 2011, 02:08:03 PM
Quote from: Barsook on April 07, 2011, 02:05:19 PM
Fun time is near!

*squeals like a little girl*

Your avatar made that perfect.

Hah...after reading that and going back to look at my post...yes, yes it did. It made me chuckle.

Quote from: Yam on April 09, 2011, 11:00:06 PM

Text gypsies versus music gypsies. Who wins?
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

There is a trap set up for you...
どんと来い、生活の悪循環!!1!11
Quote from: Yam on March 18, 2011, 09:57:04 AM
There's really nothing wrong with a pretty boy in a dress.

A reminder to everyone looking to sign up for the first competition that I am offpeak. Sorry. I'm easy to catch just before peak time or on weekends, though.

Can we get the exacting time, for large groups that are trying to organize going?
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

Rocky music, about to be showdown in the wild west music/sound, ultimate battle of ultimate destiny music !
Will this be the greatest Luir's Fest ever? Probably.

Quote from: Yam on April 09, 2011, 11:00:06 PM

heh i worked w/ Eugene Hutz on a film like 6 years ago. Running around through Prague for 4 months w/ him was insane. He's no different off stage than he is on stage. The real deal.

And when is this thing happening? I keep clear of Luirs so I'll need to know when to keep even clearer :P
Czar of City Elves.

I hope to make ittt.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Quote from: Potaje on April 25, 2011, 05:41:44 PM
Can we get the exacting time, for large groups that are trying to organize going?

The first RPT starts at approximately 8 PM EST on friday the 29th of april, give or take a bit depending on weather or other IC issues. I would recommend arriving early, perhaps even late on thursday night. There should be quite some activity even before the official start, and some extra time would allow exploration of (insert cool stuff here) that was set up by staff specifically for the duration of the events.