Looking to return. Again.

Started by Armaddict, November 22, 2009, 05:42:35 AM

Quote from: musashi on November 23, 2009, 07:30:48 PM
Quote from: Synthesis on November 23, 2009, 07:07:47 PM
Quote from: Cerelum on November 23, 2009, 07:03:19 PM
Quote from: musashi on November 23, 2009, 09:28:32 AM
Quote from: hyzhenhok on November 23, 2009, 03:19:24 AM
Quote from: Cerelum on November 23, 2009, 01:24:51 AM
Special App a Sorcerer, my only request is that you kill me with some massive power they have if you get it...

<still have -never- seen a sorcerer in years of playing>

They're underwhelming.

Well-played dwarves are more interesting.

Meh. A well played anything is going to be better than a not so well played anything else.

But more to Cerelum, go play a rouge magicker or ranger who travels far far far and wide, and solo-RP in the wastes a lot ... the sorcerers will find your ass.
will they invite me to tea? Or offer me a chance to become an apprentice and learn the magickal ways!?

If they don't murder you outright, they'll ask you a few questions, ask you to do something, and you'll agree just so they don't burninate you on the spot.  Several days or weeks later, a templar will take you in for questioning regarding something completely unrelated, and will murder you for being "in league" with a sorcerer.

That seems to be how these things work, anyway.

What he said.

Wow, deja vu on the previous sentiments, but more on topic...

There are several plotlines in several parts of the world that could each use "filler" characters for. My advice would be to try for a mundane filler role as your re-introduction to the game. A Bynner, a Legionairre, a "recruit" position in pretty much any clan.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

I have returned.  Be afraid.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

I already returned. Nothing can scare them now.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Barzalene on May 31, 2010, 04:53:41 PM
I already returned. Nothing can scare them now.
Quote from: ZoltanWhen in doubt, play dangerous, awkward or intense situations to the hilt, every time.

The Official GDB Hate Cycle

I've been here for... january... february... march... april... may... FIVE MONTHS since my first char. I'm happy.

God damnit.  Armaddict and Kankman.

Where's my boots?

Saellyn, you look like a newbie.  Let me talk to you in a private booth about an interesting employment opportunity...
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Quote from: Malifaxis on June 02, 2010, 10:34:49 AM

Where's my boots?

Saellyn, you look like a newbie.  Let me talk to you in a private booth about an interesting employment opportunity...

Dont listen to this noob!
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

Where's my boots?

Sorry, already fell for that one. I ended up losing my pants and shirt too.

Woowoo!  Old faces! :D
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Quote from: Saellyn on June 02, 2010, 11:47:32 AM

Where's my boots?

Sorry, already fell for that one. I ended up losing my pants and shirt too.

*fends off Malifaxis*  My noob!  Mine!   :D
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

I can fend him off on my own!

*Grabs Tektolnes' mighty whacking stick*

Quote from: Armaddict on June 02, 2010, 10:01:04 PM
Woowoo!  Old faces! :D

On a more serious note -- welcome back!   :-*
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

I guess that I never formally announced my return too. But here I am, playing 2 and a half days in 2 weeks already, after being gone for 7 years.
Rorschach: "None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with *ME*!"

Quote from: creepyguy on June 03, 2010, 01:09:34 PM
I guess that I never formally announced my return too. But here I am, playing 2 and a half days in 2 weeks already, after being gone for 7 years.

You just wanted a hug too. :P

*hug*

Creepy guy...were you creepyguyinblack or something similar?  If so, I remember you. :P

Yep,, thats me. I couldn't register my full name on this forum, either it was too long, or I had made an account and forgot the password.
Rorschach: "None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with *ME*!"

Quote from: Saellyn on June 02, 2010, 11:01:40 PM

I accept your challenge, sir.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Quote from: Saellyn on June 02, 2010, 11:01:40 PM

Dude... nobody grabs Tek's mighty whacking stick... Unless they're willing to finish the job.

To Arm, I am return.
she said slow down this train
slow down the iron that runs in my veins