The Fish is back (again)

Started by Mechafish, June 08, 2009, 03:00:20 PM

June 08, 2009, 03:00:20 PM Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 03:07:57 PM by Mechafish
Hi all,

I'm back and I'm ready for more fun!  I came back because it's the summer and started to miss all of you Armers!

So, what did I miss?

Mechafish

June 08, 2009, 03:22:58 PM #1 Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 03:25:17 PM by Zoltan
Find out IC!

Ayuck yuck yuck.  ;D

EDIT: All right, there was a bunch of code stuff added. I don't know when you left... but we have open and closeable cloaks now, and tdesc, which allows you to append a temporary description to your mdesc. Also, a Tuluki Celf tribe was added. And Silt Skimmers are back! I'm sure there's more, but I'm just rambling from the top of my head here.
Quote from: nessalin on July 11, 2016, 02:48:32 PM
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

June 08, 2009, 03:47:05 PM #3 Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 04:11:44 PM by mansa
Quote from: Mechafish on June 08, 2009, 03:00:20 PM
Hi all,

I'm back and I'm ready for more fun!  I came back because it's the summer and started to miss all of you Armers!

So, what did I miss?

Since April?

Half-elves had their stats readjusted to be more between humans and elves.  (Wisdom and Agility went up, Endurance went down)

Who C was removed from the few clans that still had it

Contact Skill has been increased for new characters.

There is a city-elf tribe in Tuluk that you can now be a member of.  Docs were written.

Akai Sjir - http://www.zalanthas.org/gdb/index.php/topic,35069.0.html

QuoteThe Akai Sjir, known as The Bejewelled Hand in sirihish, are a an old tribe of city elves out of
Tuluk who have become quite renowned for stone working and artistry.  Consisting of several main
families, the Hand are known to take individual elves as associates.  Outspoken and social, the tribe is
known for dealing in goods of all sorts from inside and outside the walls of His Ivory.

Also, probably the most important announcement of them all:
http://www.zalanthas.org/gdb/index.php/topic,35444.0.html

Sanvean, Nessalin, and Raesanos are stepping down and Vanth, Adhira, and Morgenes are the new Admins.
The staff positions have changed titles.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Pft. That's quick-change artistry in the mudding world, chilt.
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

Zol, I know about the cloaks.  I was there when they put the code in.

Well, fine.

EDIT: A lot changed.  Only some I need to care about.

Yay, fish is back. I will be returning soon too. Let us rule the world together.
Quote from: Rahnevyn on March 09, 2009, 03:39:45 PM
Clans can give stat bonuses and penalties, too. The Byn drop in wisdom is particularly notorious.

From the game, but not from the GDB :P As much as I love Arm, I really don't have the hour a day it takes to do anything decent. Not until exams end soon ;)
Quote from: Rahnevyn on March 09, 2009, 03:39:45 PM
Clans can give stat bonuses and penalties, too. The Byn drop in wisdom is particularly notorious.

Ah, I wanted to do that, but I dunno why I did leave the boards.

You have to draw a picture of me as a plushy having sex with a gwoshi.

That is the law.