Cross-bred humanoids

Started by SMuz, February 10, 2009, 09:47:43 PM

Hmm.. makes me wonder... let me know if I misread any docs, or confused with some other Dark Sun/AD&D docs.

Human + human = human
Human + elf = half-elf
Human + dwarf + magick = mul
Half-giant + half-giant = half-giant

Ok.. so what about the rest?

Giant + human = dead human?
Half-giant + human = half-giant/dead human?
Elf + half-elf = half-elf?
Half-elf + human = human?
Halfling + human = half-halfling?
Elf + Dwarf = half-mul? Gith? Half-elf?
Half-elf + dwarf = half-mul?
Gith + anyone = ?

???
Quote from: Rahnevyn on March 09, 2009, 03:39:45 PM
Clans can give stat bonuses and penalties, too. The Byn drop in wisdom is particularly notorious.

Quote from: SMuz on February 10, 2009, 09:47:43 PM
Hmm.. makes me wonder... let me know if I misread any docs, or confused with some other Dark Sun/AD&D docs.

Giant + human = dead human? Probably.
Half-giant + human = half-giant/dead human? Probably.
Elf + half-elf = half-elf? 3/4ths elf. Probably comes out looking elfy.
Half-elf + human = human? 1/4ths elf. Probably comes out looking humany.
Halfling + human = half-halfling? Bringing oral sex to lower standards.
Elf + Dwarf = half-mul? Gith? Half-elf? Nothing.
Half-elf + dwarf = half-mul? Nothing.
Gith + anyone = ? ...

???

I went by past posts and a bit of my own reasoning, I could be off, but I hope that helps.

1/2 elf + ( human / elf ) = elf, half-elf or human.  You decide which race your character has the dominant characteristics of.  It is quite possible for a half-elf to be 7/8ths elf and only 1/8th human... it is also possible for someone with the same ancestry to favor the elf side rather than be balanced or favor the human side, due to the tricks of breeding.

( 1/2 giant / giant ) + human (without strange ritual magick) would indeed probably result in a dead human... or a very sticky one.  There is no breeding possible.

Gith can not breed with others, and nor can halflings.

Dwarves can only breed with other dwarves and with those of sufficient human blood, producing muls.  The process is generally unknown but possible to get some details on in game, though I doubt you'll be able to get the whole story... I wasn't and I've played a noble of a house that bred muls.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Oh, right.. human + giant + lots of magick = half-giant, just read it in the docs.

I wonder if you could get a faster mul by breeding a dwarf with a human with elven blood..

Clans can give stat bonuses and penalties, too. The Byn drop in wisdom is particularly notorious.

Elf + half-elf = half-elf (I asked once)
Half-elf + human = probably half-elf, based on the above
Quote from: Rahnevyn
QuoteWhat is the difference between a Highlord and Overlord?
OLs are like HLs on steroids. They make the Really Big Decisions that affect the course of the entire game.

Oh, You said Half-giant + Human = Dead Human

Well what if the Half-giant is Female and the Human Male?
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

This has been discussed before:

http://www.zalanthas.org/gdb/index.php/topic,16431.0.html

I like this line:
I think it's safe to say that without strong magicks it wouldn't happen.  Much like mixing a cat and a dog.  No matter how much sex they have, they still won't have babies.  Trust me, I know.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Quote from: Marauder Moe on February 13, 2009, 02:12:55 PM
Death by snu-snu.

Who else is suddenly tempted to make a tribe of all-female half-giants?

February 13, 2009, 05:15:01 PM #9 Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 05:16:47 PM by FantasyWriter
For the Half-elf + elf or human I would say make a half-elf, prioritizing the strengths of the full blooded parent or visa-versa.

Parents were half-elf and human: half elf... strength endurance  or  human... agility wisdom
Parents were half-elf and elf      : half elf... agility wisdom          or  elf...        strength endurance

As a side note, I have always wanted to play a breed in a d-elf tribe.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: Krath on February 13, 2009, 02:08:54 PM

Wouldn't that be sort of like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
Nyr: newbs killing newbs
Nyr: hot newb on newb violence
Ath: Mmmmmm, HOT!

February 13, 2009, 11:50:47 PM #11 Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 12:04:07 AM by SMuz
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2009, 11:32:55 PM

Ah.. so that's where the lots of magick comes into play! Material components make the spell especially powerful and rare.

Quote from: SMuz on February 13, 2009, 11:50:47 PM

Ah.. so that's where the lots of magick comes into play! Material components make the spell especially powerful and rare.

The ladies love a stone mage....
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

I've hear that midgets aren't extra tight, just a little shallow, so maybe not?

Perhaps more like slipping a three foot snake down a ten foot garden hose?

Though I do presume they would just naturally being bigger, as they aren't genetically altered human, they're half human, half creatures bigger than skyscrapers. So probably not...

I'm rambling.

Quote from: Cutthroat on February 10, 2009, 09:51:26 PM

Giant + human = dead human? Probably.
Half-giant + human = half-giant/dead human? Probably.

???

I went by past posts and a bit of my own reasoning, I could be off, but I hope that helps.

I'd like to counter that. According to my drawn Japanese anatomy learning materials a giant can very well procreate with human female, providing she is wearing a revealing version of the sailor uniform and claims to be a "protector of virginity against the Pleasure Underworld".

Hehe, now that you've mentioned it, I wonder if Musashi ever apped a tentacle fingered mutant.

Oh. Aren't the breeds sterile?

Quote from: Northlander on May 18, 2009, 10:37:16 AM
Oh. Aren't the breeds sterile?

No, i believe it's been said that elves ad humans are genetically similar enough to provide fertile offspring.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Oh, thanks. But what about half-giant and half-giant? I suppose there aren't all that many Silt Giants about, and I know that I've -played- a half-giant, I just can't remember his background. But I suppose he'd have been birthed the old fashioned way, because there aren't any docs anywhere telling the prospective half-giant player that he's the bastard son of magick.

Imagine growing up in an independent half-giant household, though. They've gotta be some tough babies. Might've been dropped on their heads a few times.

If the average human penis is six inches long, and a half-giant is twice the size of a human, then it's possible that the average half-giant penis is twelve inches long. That's certainly accommodable by some women. And it's not beyond the realm of possibility that a half-giant's penis is relatively quite small compared to a human's.

I think Half-giant + human would be possible, provided it's done human on top. There's even a certain NPC who offers the service (though she isn't too happy about it.)

/Already apping a half-giant stud.

Quote from: Prodikus on May 18, 2009, 12:34:34 PM
If the average human penis is six inches long, and a half-giant is twice the size of a human, then it's possible that the average half-giant penis is twelve inches long. That's certainly accommodable by some women. And it's not beyond the realm of possibility that a half-giant's penis is relatively quite small compared to a human's.

I think Half-giant + human would be possible, provided it's done human on top. There's even a certain NPC who offers the service (though she isn't too happy about it.)

/Already apping a half-giant stud.

if a human mother dies birthing a dwarf's baby, I think she'd die before she even came to term with an HG baby.

Also, a HG is more than merely twice the size of a human. the pretty picture is wrong. it's more like 3x the size of andre the giant.

nice try, sicko.

QuoteCreated by some magick far in the past, the race of half-giants were the result of special cross-breeding of humans and the giants rumored to inhabit the islands in the Sea of Eternal Dust. Half-giants appear much like a human, but with highly exaggerated features, and skin tones which sometimes go into the reds. Half-giants stand roughly between 125 and 155 inches tall.

So, roughly twice the size of a human, yes? A bit wider, I suppose, but vagina's are far more accommodating of girth.

Half-giants can still screw, they just have to use protection! Don't ruin my dreams!

May 18, 2009, 04:50:55 PM #22 Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 04:52:41 PM by Agent_137
Quote from: Prodikus on May 18, 2009, 02:39:48 PM

So, roughly twice the size of a human, yes? A bit wider, I suppose, but vagina's are far more accommodating of girth.

Half-giants can still screw, they just have to use protection! Don't ruin my dreams!

no no no no. you cannot just look at height. see the 'help size' file:

The 'size' of a creature is an arbitrary measure of its general height and weight specifications. It has application in the fitting of armour and clothing, and in other instances where mass is important. The following diagram illustrates the size relationship between the various races.

Dwarves   __Elves__
                 Halflings   |   |   |           |  Mantises
                  |   |       |   |   |           |  |
  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17
                                  |Humans||___|   
                                  |  &   | Gith   
                                  | Muls|         
                                  +------+     
18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34
                                      |______________________|
                                            Half-Giants

the tiniest half giant is more than 2.5 times as large as the biggest human. my original comparison remains: andre the giant X3.

if what you want is attempted, it would likely irrevocably damage the woman's internals.

Quote from: Allegria on May 18, 2009, 04:35:54 PM
Dwarf + Human  = Mul. Who says you need magic? The mother usually dies at birth because the mul is so large. The slavers often cut the baby from the stomach and throw the mother aside because it was such an investment.

yes, they do throw away the mother, but .... pretty sure no one can breed muls but the slaving houses. they probably won't admit to using magick . . .but if it's not magick it must be some very advanced and secret techniques.

outside the slaving houses, dwarves and humans are not attracted to each other, probably rarely could even conceive, and definitely not come to term without the secret 'techniques.' Both the mother and child would just die.

Quote from: Agent_137 on May 18, 2009, 04:50:55 PM
if what you want is attempted, it would likely irrevocably damage the woman's internals.

If one-legged whores can do it, so can nobles! I just need to find myself a pimp.