Another videocast

Started by Raesanos, November 05, 2008, 10:07:42 AM

Awesome, thanks.
Quote from: Synthesis
Quote from: lordcooper
You go south and one of the other directions that isn't north.  That is seriously the limit of my geographical knowledge of Arm.
Sarge?

Doh, it is cut off, sorry this isn't the whole thing.  Fixing it.

oh man i feel special
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

It said removed by user when I tried to look!
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

Thanks for these.  I really enjoy them.

Brandon
Quote from: Ghost on December 16, 2009, 06:15:17 PM
brandon....

you did the biggest mistake of your life

Awsum. I enjoy them too Raisin-oes. :)
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

These are always great.  Thanks!
"Last night a moth came to my bed
and filled my tired weary head
with horrid tales of you, I can't believe it's true.
But then the lampshade smiled at me -
It said believe, it said believe.
I want you to know it's nothing personal."

The Chosen

Raesanos,

Hehe, you looked like you were getting a little sauced there while you did the video.  But it was a good video.

JaRoD

Thank you.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Heh, seriously ... I laughed at the beer.

Sam Adams FTW!
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: musashi on December 10, 2008, 12:24:09 AM
Heh, seriously ... I laughed at the beer.

I think the "Don't worry about it, we'll never be pay for play." was much more reassuring with the addition of the beer.  ;D
Quote from: Gimfalisette
(10:00:49 PM) Gimf: Yes, you sentence? I sentence often.

Yeah ... but I didn't laugh at the "We'll never charge more than $10 a month ..."  :-\

Raesanos ... next time you need to work on your stand-up!

Raes' standup is fine.  Thanks for the good work, man.  Glad you're keeping on contact!

Morrolan
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

Yeah, thank you, Raesanos!  I especially loved hearing about the mysterious unnamed race you talked about.  Having had (I think) a glimpse of them, it rekindles my interest in Arm.2 quite a bit.  Keep up the awesome work.
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

I am looking forward to the Halfling/Silt Horror/Kryl crossbreed race Rae is working on!
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

Oh man, oh man, oh man!!!!

I'm famous!

Thanks for the update! I've got that little kid waiting for Christmas feeling, for Arm 2.

Sounds like Raesano's mystery race is going to be very challenging to play.
Quote from: brytta.leofa on August 17, 2010, 07:55:28 PM
A glossy, black-shelled mantis says, in insectoid-accented sirihish,
  "You haven't picked enough cotton, friend."
Choose thy fate:

December 12, 2008, 08:05:25 AM #46 Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 08:09:34 AM by Winterless
Player Beta (err... Alpha) testing  2.Arm! Yay!

Thanks so much for the trasnscript Raesanos! I'm sorry I can't experience the "entertainment" of the actual video, but having the solid "data" in text makes me (and hearing-impaired people and people with fried sound cards) feel a whole lot better now.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Quote from: Lizzie on December 12, 2008, 08:46:11 AM
Thanks so much for the trasnscript Raesanos! I'm sorry I can't experience the "entertainment" of the actual video, but having the solid "data" in text makes me (and hearing-impaired people and people with fried sound cards) feel a whole lot better now.

I'm not sure how entertaining an odd mumbly guy swilling sam adams can really be, so I wouldn't worry about it :)

Quote from: deviant storm on December 12, 2008, 07:50:55 AM
Sounds like Raesano's mystery race is going to be very challenging to play.

Hmm, I hope not TOO challenging actually.  What I'm going to do is not make rules like "This race would never think of resorting to physical violence" and focus more on the idea of a mindset that considers violence tactless, risky, and shameful.  Like humans, sometimes individuals will resort to tactless, risky, and shameful things.  There are also coded aspects planned, like the town defending itself primarily by archers, and the unavailability of a straight up warrior class for PCs.