Stafferz!!

Started by SykotikGith, July 09, 2006, 03:32:26 PM

New staff!!! Wooo!! And it looks like neither my brainz nor my soul is safe...Ah well, I don't need either to play Crackaggedon. Welcome all!  :shock:
Quote from: The7DeadlyVenomz"That is, at least, a step in the right direction, even if it is a step off the Shield Wall."

There really is no need to make a new thread when there's already one for the exact same purpose.
b]YB <3[/b]

I bet she hit the "new topic" button instead of the "post reply" button.  I've done that before.

And you can never have too much imm adulation!  Yay imms!

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

No, I think we are definently cool enough for two threads. :D

Quote from: "Saphreal"No, I think we are definently cool enough for two threads. :D

You need a storyteller tag on your new GDB name.  For a moment I thought you were some newb that created a GDB account a few days ago  :shock:

Quote from: "SpyGuy"
You need a storyteller tag on your new GDB name.  For a moment I thought you were some newb that created a GDB account a few days ago  :shock:

Nice catch.  I did not notice that.  This may be the last day we can call them n00bs right?  Because as soon as the Storyteller tag comes in, there will be brainz flying all around.
some of my posts are serious stuff

Tag or no tag, I still have brain eating powers IG, mwhaha.

My tag is teh best!
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev

May I Help you?
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

Nothing to see here, move along.
This post is a natural hand-made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and are in no way to be considered flaws or defects.

Anyone else find it weird that we already know all these people?

For that reason I say "congratulations" rather than "welcome".

Congratulations, new staff!

You do?

Quick. Dock his karma. He's obviously abusing OOC channels.

:twisted:

(I am, of course, totally joking)
nless explicitly stated, the opinions of this poster do not necessarily represent all staff.

Halaster the Shroud of Death sings, in unnaturally gutteral sirihish:
    "S
     T
     F
     U"

Can I buy Belenos' signature space?
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

I think I'll buy space there.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Quote from: "Bottom of Belenos' sig"* Not vaild in any state or country.
Quote from: Saikun
I can tell you for sure it won't be tonight. So no point in poking at it all night long. I'd suggest sleep, or failing that, take to the streets and wreak havoc.

Djarjak, you are totally not one of the cool cats.  You need get yourself a fancy sig like Belenos and Iā€”pronto, buddy.  :D

Sigs are for show. Djarjak is all about action.
esperas: I wouldn't have gotten over the most-Arm-players-are-assholes viewpoint if I didn't get the chance to meet any.

Cegar:   most Arm players are assholes.
   Ethean:   Most arm players are assholes.
     [edited]:   most arm players are assholes

Can I get a Hell yeah?
nless explicitly stated, the opinions of this poster do not necessarily represent all staff.

Halaster the Shroud of Death sings, in unnaturally gutteral sirihish:
    "S
     T
     F
     U"

Can I get 1 karma?
esperas: I wouldn't have gotten over the most-Arm-players-are-assholes viewpoint if I didn't get the chance to meet any.

Cegar:   most Arm players are assholes.
   Ethean:   Most arm players are assholes.
     [edited]:   most arm players are assholes

Can you get to work?

:twisted:
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Those sigs are huge on my tiny little bastard of a mudbox-- so huge that they look like they'd need a huge soundtrack, with lots of tympani.
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

Seriously.  Just for fun try setting your display settings to 800 X 600 or, Tek help you, 640 X 480.  Ooh, nostalgia.

Graphical sigs suck.  Except, of course, for tiny pictures of eggs.

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Djarjak does not even have a tag, although Saphreal and Belenos have it!

Djarjak is still a newbie!  Quick!  Steal his boots boys!
some of my posts are serious stuff

Yeah yeah...go me and the not paying attention to which button I'm clicking. I feel like such a n00b...no offense to actual n00bs  8) As far as the sigs go, I LOVE the huge graphical ones...then again, my monitor and internet connection can handle wimpy things like that. Halaster's sig is one of my favs.
Quote from: The7DeadlyVenomz"That is, at least, a step in the right direction, even if it is a step off the Shield Wall."