Stafferz!!

Started by SykotikGith, July 09, 2006, 03:32:26 PM

My sig is not graphical.  You will notice it is comprised of letters, numbers, and symbols.  :D

ASCII
esperas: I wouldn't have gotten over the most-Arm-players-are-assholes viewpoint if I didn't get the chance to meet any.

Cegar:   most Arm players are assholes.
   Ethean:   Most arm players are assholes.
     [edited]:   most arm players are assholes

Djarjak and I are the new staff in charge of 'keepin it real' which is why we do not have ST flags.
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill

What exactly is a Shalooonsh?  My first thought was that it sounds like a place where the drunk cowboys go to see the can-can girls.
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

I thought it was a funny word for male genitalia.
b]YB <3[/b]

Quote from: "Shalooonsh"Djarjak and I are the new staff in charge of 'keepin it real' which is why we do not have ST flags.
Sell-outs.
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

Quote from: "Saphreal"My sig is not graphical.  You will notice it is comprised of letters, numbers, and symbols.  :D

And naked pictures of halaster if look real close...

Amish Overlord  8)
i hao I am a sid and karma farmer! Send PM for details!

?
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

old, but new to the site.

I'm not very original in the name category, I'm afraid. I stole it from a character I enjoyed writing.
nless explicitly stated, the opinions of this poster do not necessarily represent all staff.

Halaster the Shroud of Death sings, in unnaturally gutteral sirihish:
    "S
     T
     F
     U"