My First Real Sneak MuFu

Started by Anonymous, February 26, 2006, 05:03:32 AM

Yo.

Imma arm vetran, but dis be me first sneaker. No, not nike, I mean sneaky type char.

Yo. So here is me feedback:

Damn, when I'm hiding and shit, I don't know what to do if somebody sees me. USecase:

1) I roll into the tavern with my super sneak
2) I do some hide
3) I throw some listen on.
4) Change ldesc chillin at the bar, biotch.

So, then like, the slender, bad ass, does a scan and does look sneaky and see's my sneakin ass.

So at this point what do I do? Do I emote? What if I'm hidden to most save for the bad ass? Do they see a someone emote? I hate that shit. Someone emotes suck balls like a $3 hooker in thailand.

Not that I condone that, I'm just saying.

So, YO HEMOTE PEEPS. I NEER SOME HEMOTE.

I love you.

I do.

I love you.

I didn't know Ali G played armageddon.

Big up yourself!
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

HAHAHA.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

At least you made me smile...
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

HINT:

Type 'stand' to remove your 'hide'.  Typing 'stand' will also reset your ldesc.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

You're hiding and your ldesc has you at the bar? How does that work, exactly?
Brevity is the soul of wit." -Shakespeare

"Omit needless words." -Strunk and White.

"Simplify, simplify." Thoreau

Quote from: "Cale_Knight"You're hiding and your ldesc has you at the bar? How does that work, exactly?

He's doin' a little blendin' with the crowd, G.
Back from a long retirement

I say ya put some hydraulics on yo stool and start thumpin' like some phat tavern pimp, yo.  Sneaky not doin' no good if ya not showin' yo 1337 skillz, foo.

Well. Think of it this way. You're trying to hide someplace, and someone spots you. What would you do? What would your character do?

You can go on like nothing happened.. or you can get out, or you could pull out a shiv and stab the guy that noticed you in the eye. Whichever.

That's your answer.
"The most important thing is to find out what is the most important thing." -- Shunryu Suzuki

If you are sneaking and someone points out out, don't be a twink, unhide.  If someone is pointing to you, you are no longer hidden.  Hide is not invisibility.  One of the most ass hole displays I have ever seen in Armageddon was when one guy walked into a tavern, pointed out a hidden person, and that hidden person continued to stand there hidden even though someone was pointing at them.

:idea: A zen master once said:

"Sometimes its easier to blend into the crowd if you're not blending into the crowd."