Most Enjoyable Characters.

Started by Larrath, June 20, 2005, 03:10:29 PM

half-elf/ranger
delf/ranger
delf/ranger

Yes I like rangers :)
quote="Morgenes"]
Quote from: "The Philosopher Jagger"You can't always get what you want.
[/quote]

My most fav was a human/burglar
and other one was human/warrior.. Tor rocks :D
A foreign presence contacts your mind.

You think:
"No! Please leave me be whoever you are."

You sense a foreign presence withdraw from your mind.

Quote from: "eska the horny turkey"and other one was human/warrior.. Tor rocks

You liked your human warrior because you tried to get any PC you've seen to bed, you pervert!
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

My first one the one I'm playing now ^_^

Elf Sorcerer.  (Bard to most of the public.)

Human Merchant after that.

Human...  Burglar.

Hah.  I've had a 72 day character, a 50 day character, and a 38 day character, with those races and guilds.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

HG merchant/thug
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

I'd have to say human/noble - she was loud, fat, always joking around and one of those characters you can login and feel no stress about anything with.

I'd also have to say delf/ranger, long long ago. Much fun, my second character and learned a lot with her.
"Change is not inspired without risk.." - Eniriah

human assasin
elf pickpocket
half-elf elkrosian

human assasin was one of my first characters ever, had I not played that character I doubt I'd still be playing the game.
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."