Release Notes

Started by nessalin, August 10, 2015, 07:43:46 AM

June 20, 2024, 09:42:32 AM #400 Last Edit: June 22, 2024, 12:29:19 AM by Halaster
June 20, 2024 (Thursday)

Halaster
- Fixed multiple bugs with armor repair, making it gain a little bit faster, and making it work as expected now:
When armor is lightly broken - Low skilled armor repair can fix it.
When armor is heavily broken - You need to be highly skilled to fix it.
When you fix it, you take raw material and patch it up.  It will use up some of the raw material.
The more broken it is, the more raw material you need.

Ursun
- fixed a bad echo with teach room
- The game will attempt to quit PCs who are idle for more than 60 minutes. This is for their own protection.
  - PCs in a quit room will quit normally. PCs elsewhere will "quit ooc" if possible.
  - We now warn PCs on login if their last quit was a "quit ooc" (since this prevents you from using quit ooc again until you have quit normally).
  - You'll get a warning with a beep at least five minutes before you're forced to quit.
  - If you can't quit (normally or OOC), your PC will stay in the game but we'll continue to warn + beep every five minutes.
  - As before, hunger/thirst timers stop ticking after 60 minutes idle time.
  - Idle time is now measured as time since the last command or typo you sent. Pressing RETURN or sending whitespace doesn't count.
  - Idle time is measured in seconds on the clock rather than iterations through the game loop.

Zorkbob the Inhaler
- minor drawback to max-mana for a short period of time when sharing mana - doesn't happen when you type assist, but only when the mana is drawn and used
- improved feedback to a few staff commands
- fixed a crashbug from earlier in the week
- fixed another crashbug from earlier in the week

EDIT:  It was on Thursday not Friday, I forgot what day it was.
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev

June 22, 2024 (Saturday)

Halaster
- possible bugfix for a recent crash

June 22, 2024 (Saturday)

Urbais
- updated: help mana

June 26, 2024 (Wednesday)

Halaster
- swapped a starting spell and a tier 2 spell for full guild Drovians so things would make more sense.  To any drovians who haven't branched any starter spells, you should see another spell show up.