Saving lives syntax?

Started by greasygemo, July 09, 2012, 09:56:20 AM

Must be PMT. Apologies.
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

No worries!
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

With having way way to many years of playing this game and recently ish, (a little over a month and a half ago) subdued an unconscious person in the gaj without consequence and others not too long before that. I have never seen anyone become wanted by subdueing an unconscious person. Don't know how Nyr gets it to work to become wanted, but honestly would you stand by and watch Nyr touch any unconscious person?
code wise
chances of subduing unconscious person with soldiers around 100%
chances of getting arrested or wanted without target having nosave subdue 90%

how it actually works from my view
chances of subduing unconscious person with soldiers around 100%
chances of getting arrested or wanted 0.01%

live with your chances, :)

An important side note that I think I have pointed out before in discussions on this code: THERE ARE IMPLICATIONS IF YOU HAVE NPC BODYGUARDS (and probably PC bodyguards, for that matter).  (At least in the way it was a few years ago) If you have bodyguards guarding you, and someone tries to subdue you, despite the fact that you have nosave subdue turned on (ie you are NOT resisting being subdued) your bodyguards will still NPCWTF187 the person doing the subduing.  Just so you're aware.
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.