What are you gonna do now that Armageddon is down?!

Started by Catatonic77, July 05, 2007, 09:12:43 PM

What are you gonna do now that Armageddon is down?!

Troll the boards, looking for carelessly unattended IC information... duh.
3 (6.4%)
Freak out and click connect button on my mud client every 30 seconds.
7 (14.9%)
Exercise for once.
3 (6.4%)
Write my weekly (or daily) angry e-mail to the staff, trying to see the genius in my spec. app. character
1 (2.1%)
Watch stupid Youtube videos.
3 (6.4%)
Stream of consciousness wikipedia browsing.
3 (6.4%)
Go spend some quality time with my... oh shit... all my friends exist solely in Arm, don't they?
3 (6.4%)
Read a book (which I will put down every 5 minutes to try clicking the connect button on my MUD client)
9 (19.1%)
Its a secret.
15 (31.9%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Voting closed: July 07, 2007, 09:12:43 PM

Book. Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell by Susanna Clarke. It's almost as good as arm. I suppose my life could use some attention as well.

A family tree. But I've gotten stuck because I don't know when its safe to have offspring with your relatives :(

Quote from: "Delirium"My character's woefully neglected biography.

BRILLIANT. I keep putting this off.

<3 you, Delirium.

Actually try to be productive and do some ground work for the new game. Like pictures, stories, whatever. And, maybe get out for once. :P

It will give me time to code without feeling guilty about neglecting my clans.
This post is a natural hand-made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and are in no way to be considered flaws or defects.

What an awesome idea.
Quote from: J S BachIf it ain't baroque, don't fix it.

Also: send kudos to all the players I keep forgetting to.

How can you send Kudos when the request tool is down?

I hope the game officially gets retired.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

.......wtf is a biography!?! *bleeds from his fingertips* No....its starting already. *rapidly clicks the connect button* Oh let me in already!

I think I'll go exercise, my typing skills. I'll emote so fast when Crackageddon is up again it'll blow your mind.
War is not about who is right, but who is left
Quote from: BebopWhy is my butt always sore when I wake up?  :cry:

HP Lovecraft!
Ia! Shub-Niggurath!
A foreign presence contacts your mind.

Quote from: "mansa"How can you send Kudos when the request tool is down?

I hope the game officially gets retired.

MANSA FTW!!
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

The biography idea totally has merit. The only issue being, of course, that then I still have to use the dreaded text editor in game, when the game comes back up.
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

Quote from: "Gimfalisette"The biography idea totally has merit. The only issue being, of course, that then I still have to use the dreaded text editor in game, when the game comes back up.

Not really.  Well, not much, anyway.  The text editor, that is.  I hate it too but I don't have to use any command on it ever other than ~ to end.

I make a .txt file.  On my first line of text I count out 80 characters and then cut it down to about 75 to be safe then use that as a measure.  Then copy and paste, baby!  Paste in each pre-formatted paragraph.  Hit enter to leave a line after each paragraph. Hit ~ to end.  No fuss, no muss.
Quote from: J S BachIf it ain't baroque, don't fix it.

I do that too, but the end result is that I still have to use the text editor. And I really, really, really hate the text editor. I have written tons and tons of rumor board posts, plus uh...I think I wrote like 7 full books, too. And I still hate the text editor, even though I know how to get around its horrendousness and have things formatted MY way.
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

Heh... at least you guys only have to use it to write books, we use that thing to BUILD.
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

Play Runescape and be mean to all the kiddies!

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

Quote from: "Yokunama"Play Runescape and be mean to all the kiddies!

An excellent idea. I've not played Runescape in some time, and now I want to make a character, just to annoy the twelve year olds.
Quote from: H. L.  MenckenEvery normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

Accidental double post.
Quote from: H. L.  MenckenEvery normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

Quote from: "Adhira"Heh... at least you guys only have to use it to write books, we use that thing to BUILD.
USE to use that thing. We've now moved beyond it (at least for Armageddon II) thanks to certain people (including but definitely not limited to Raesanos) :D

Quote from: "Mood"

An excellent idea. I've not played Runescape in some time, and now I want to make a character, just to annoy the twelve year olds.

I will join you on your quest to annoy the poon scape twelve year olds, Moody.

I am going to cry through eight hours of work and my whole weekend.  Why couldn't this at least have happened -after- Harry Potter came out so I could watch it ah!

Bring u high lvl bitch, see you there.  I be GokuSSJ696969696
"rogues do it from behind"
Quote[19:40] FightClub: tremendous sandstorm i can't move.
[19:40] Clearsighted: Good
[19:41] Clearsighted: Tremendous sandstorms are gods way of saving the mud from you.