Weekly Update for the 15th of August 2004

Started by Ammit, August 17, 2004, 12:58:45 AM

Quote from: "The weekly update"Halaster is now a staff member for the Northern Templarate.

Does this scare anyone else?  :shock:

Quote from: "The weekly update"Halaster is now a staff member for the Northern Templarate.

Fear southern barbarians.. Halaster is in Tuluk's side.  :twisted:
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -MT

Quote from: "Gaare"
Fear southern barbarians.. Halaster is in Tuluk's side.  :twisted:

Somehow..That did not seem right to me.

It looks like, Halaster is enough danger to either side :twisted:
some of my posts are serious stuff

Time to play outside of Luirs, Redstorm, Tuluk and Allanak Loner PCs Unite! He can not kill us
if we do not go into the cities  :D
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

Wow, Halaster, can you ever get away from them nasty northern templars?

I mean, how many times have you, yourself, personally, have pooped in as Kul or Isar and messed around and created a mess?

DANCE MANSA DANCE
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Quote from: "Ammit"This week's weekly update may be found here.

Kudos on the new format, Ammit.  Gets better weekly; only suggestion I'd have is that the "main" page not concatenate absolutely everything, as it will soon become unwieldy:  maybe expandable by update?

EDIT:  Ah, maybe it doesn't.  Noticed the left pane with the history.
quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]

Thanks, but that's nearly the exact same format that comes default with moveable types ;)

Quote from: "Lazloth"only suggestion I'd have is that the "main" page not concatenate absolutely everything
What do you mean with it concatenating everything? From what I can see it's exactly the same as this page, the only difference is comments aren't shown?

Right, but you have two updates (Aug 15th & 10th) strung back to back, rather than one.  If that grows to encapsulate 20 weeks at a time, it'll just be very long.

Maybe it only archives the one week directly prior by default though (have never worked w/Movable Type).

BTW -- are the comments really meant to be used?
quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]

You are welcome to comment on the weekly update, or on any of the staff blogs, for that matter.

QuoteT'zai Byn code updates (Tlaloc)

8)
quote="Teleri"]I would highly reccomend some Russian mail-order bride thing.  I've looked it over, and it seems good.[/quote]

Bynner NPCs that lead parties will -also- fall down the Shield Wall.  Woot!
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

Quote from: "Lazloth"Right, but you have two updates (Aug 15th & 10th) strung back to back, rather than one.  If that grows to encapsulate 20 weeks at a time, it'll just be very long.
Oh thanks, I didn't notice that  :oops: I've got it so it only shows the latest update.