And I ran...

Started by Miee, July 31, 2004, 12:55:35 AM

...all the way to my quasi-reality here in Los Angeles.  In that quasi-reality, I lived, I worked.  I ate, breathed and fucked.  My world revolved around the concrete and the joys of fantasy and escape faded.

Dude, reality sucked.  Reality sucked the balls of a half-rotted gith melting into a slimy puddle of decayed flesh under Krath.

I remembered that there are people who truly deserve to be beaten and killed in horrible ways,  That there are coworkers who need to feel the blunted edge of a bone blade to the face every morning.  There are those who need to be led into the desert, stripped of all their possessions, and left to the fickle fate of the sands and the scrabs.  There are those who server greater things and I am barely worthy to even touch the dust that falls from their powerful, beautiful, and righteous shoulders.

It's time to bury back into the sands.

...Fuck.

I have to retire AGAIN, don't I...

Miee wanders back off grumbling.
 wish I was witty enough to have something here.  Alas.

What the hell are you talking about?

A flock of seagulls?
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

Those people are trying to steal your energy.  Don't let them.  Clear your mind, and you'll see that those people who annoy you are just fighting their pasts and futures, and you don't have to be a part of that.
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

Welcome back!
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

kill them. kill them all.
If you gaze for long enough into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

www.j03m.com

What makes it better is that I tried to connect from work to see if I could.  Which I could.

Then I realized I had altered my password because I had changed my e-mail and subsequently forgot exactly how I altered it.

I've done this before.  In fact, I think I'm one day shy of the anniversary of having done this before.  I so hope the Imm that handles it sees that and laughs at me because I fucking deserve it.

The winner is me.

(And what's with this Vendrya leaving crap?  I didn't give her permission.  She needs to approve my next really good app with a nice little note like she's done with my other two really good apps.  So not fair!  I miss her already.)

I'm from Lomita, lil' city stuck in between Torrance, San Pedro, and
ghetto-ass Harbor City and Wilmington.

Where you from?

Ktavialt

PS: Love the quote "magical land of the weird and homeless."

I'm "from" Boston.  I'm in L.A. proper.

I have an apartment in L.A "proper"...If you want to know where it is, ask MIEE not me
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

Quote from: "Krath"I have an apartment in L.A "proper"...If you want to know where it is, ask MIEE not me

Nah, just wanna see what LA Arm-ers are out there, seeing if other people
have the same stomping grounds as I do. Ever go to Redondo or Hermosa
Beach, bars around there? Or um, Miyagi's in Hollywood?

- Ktavialt

Quote from: "Ktavialt"
Quote from: "Krath"I have an apartment in L.A "proper"...If you want to know where it is, ask MIEE not me

Nah, just wanna see what LA Arm-ers are out there, seeing if other people
have the same stomping grounds as I do. Ever go to Redondo or Hermosa
Beach, bars around there? Or um, Miyagi's in Hollywood?

- Ktavialt

Actually, we're pretty much homebodies.  I'd like to go out, but that takes effort.  Plus, I know like one person here.

I did go to Santa Monica Beach though.  In like, April.

Quote from: "Miee"Actually, we're pretty much homebodies . . . Plus, I know like one person here.

May I respectfully suggest that these two are related?

Quote from: "Agent_137"
Quote from: "Miee"Actually, we're pretty much homebodies . . . Plus, I know like one person here.

May I respectfully suggest that these two are related?

You may.  The person I moved out here to be with is the only person I really know out here.  This doesn't mean I'm not friendly with some of the neighbors and people in the building I work with, it just means I'm a pathetic loser with no friends for the time being.

He has friends, though.  In fact, he's got quite a few.

Aren't you worried that The Dragon will return and cast you all into the sea with a massive earthquake?  ;)

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Aren't you afraid that a massive hurricane will blow through your town,
tearing your home into shreds, sending your brand new lexus flying down
the street and slamming into your neighbor, killing him, all the while anything
that doesn't get destroyed is drenched from the flooding...

oh wait... that actually does happen :)

Miyagi's is tight.

Ten-masu is tighter.

Especially the sake bombing part.

Rock.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Dude, it's all about either Octopus in Manhatten Beach or Sushi Roku in Santa Monica.  Spent more than my fair share of quasi-business dinners getting totally pissed at those places.

Hmm... anyone else know of the Silverlake Lounge?  Got a friend who's going to be performing there every monday night in September.
quote]
The one-celled, sultry amoeba says: "Oooh, baby. Yeah."
The one-celled, sultry amoeba moans in ecstasy.
The one-celled, sultry amoeba splits in half, shuddering with pleasure.[/quote]

Stubb's BBQ in Austin is a pretty sweet venue as well.  Saw Live there last year, in fact.
quote="Larrath"]"On the 5th day of the Ascending Sun, in the Month of Whira's Very Annoying And Nearly Unreachable Itch, Lord Templar Mha Dceks set the Barrel on fire. The fire was hot".[/quote]

Quote from: "JollyGreenGiant"Stubb's BBQ in Austin is a pretty sweet venue as well.  Saw Live there last year, in fact.

well, if you want to get particular . . . there's the whole warehouse district  and south congress, not to mention the countless clubs and bars and little dives all over town.

God, I love my town.

Quote from: "Reverend Jeff"Dude, it's all about either Octopus in Manhatten Beach or Sushi Roku in Santa Monica.  Spent more than my fair share of quasi-business dinners getting totally pissed at those places.

Hmm... anyone else know of the Silverlake Lounge?  Got a friend who's going to be performing there every monday night in September.

I do indeed.  Your friend wouldn't happen to be a member of the band "Chance" (I think), would he?

So seriously, Spaceland posts the bands on a marquee.  What the hell does the Silverlake Lounge do?

Hmm... The Silverlake Lounge gives them a room to get ready in that's directly across from the bathroom?  I dunno.  I actually prefer Spaceland, meself, but I'm a little biased given that you can smoke in the Billiards room and all.

And, heh, nah, my friend's not in Chance, though I've heard them play before.  He's actually in a group called "Mere Mortals".
quote]
The one-celled, sultry amoeba says: "Oooh, baby. Yeah."
The one-celled, sultry amoeba moans in ecstasy.
The one-celled, sultry amoeba splits in half, shuddering with pleasure.[/quote]

So...  Why is this thread not in the OOC forum?  :?
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

Quote from: "Cuusardo"So...  Why is this thread not in the OOC forum?  :?

I doubt Miee was paying attention when she first posted. She sounded kinda frustrated.

And then some punk ass posters hijacked it.

Hey, -you- asked.

Because it was hijacked.  I'm going to try and start this band talk anew in OOC.