Spice Sifting

Started by Anonymous, July 19, 2004, 01:39:23 PM

I know spice comes in different quanities, such as pinchs, flakes, knots. ect...but when you are sifting it, and you find a number of pinches or flakes, do they automatically form into knots as you find more...for example, if I found a pinch of red spice and put it in a bag, then I found 10 more pinchs of red spice and put them in the same container, would they form into a knot of red spice, or would I just have many pinchs of red spice?

I'd rather this be one of those questions that is responded to as find out IC...because Id rather not know.

But I can tell you that I think the answer is no.

I mean think about it logically...if you put several small things together would they form into a large one? Nope....
Veteran Newbie

Quote from: "Anonymous"I know spice comes in different quanities, such as pinchs, flakes, knots. ect...but when you are sifting it, and you find a number of pinches or flakes, do they automatically form into knots as you find more...for example, if I found a pinch of red spice and put it in a bag, then I found 10 more pinchs of red spice and put them in the same container, would they form into a knot of red spice, or would I just have many pinchs of red spice?

No.  You have to have something of some sort to compress all the pinches into a knot.

There is something in game that will do it.

Ask around IC in Red Storm, the place that would help you.

Hint:  Ask the coded clan that deals in Spice.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Ok thanks I appriciate it.