Argh...ignorance of the code. A comedy.

Started by Anonymous, July 18, 2004, 02:19:31 AM

Wish all Hey...Im about to get into somethign with such and such...someone might want to watch or know, just in case.

...*some time passes with the scene*

wish all Hey...Im planning on something...it sounds feasible but if I could get an imms help for backing with this idea...use some of what I know the code can do...then emote out the rest, if you could help me out to make it more beleive able...thanks.

*winds up to said action*

someone sends you: Well...you can. Type this this this.

Oh...

heh...just did that again tonight...think it was one of the first times anybody else wind up doing that too many times? Ah well...heh.
Compliments to the code for its versatilety, and possibly the imms for pointing it out so obviously...although I don't know about the second one..I just might be spiteful.  ;)

I decided to post it anon, even though I was completely vauge on the icness...I dunno. Scene went off quite well though.

Say no to drugs.
quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]

I just want to say that's the best response I've ever seen to anything ever.

lol...

yea...it was a pretty good response.
Veteran Newbie

I don't know about Anonymous Kank.. but  :wink:

.. nah I'm not drunk.. :lol:
he love that you have found is the love that you can never find, because it's the love that is never able to be found.

I meant Agent, not Anonymous Kank. :wink:

Yeah, its kinda too vague, it almost makes no sense. :). But hay, im sure it was funny for you. Alot of us are ignorent to room programs in areas not used too well, and the like, it happens now and then.
on't worry if you're a kleptomaniac, you can always take something for it.

------

"I have more hit points that you can possible imagine." - Tek, Muk and my current PC.