How do I check which subclass I've chosen?

Started by mansa, July 16, 2004, 03:06:01 AM

Someone tell me, please?

I'm currently trying to type 's' during the Mantis screen, and I can't find it there.  I see my guild and my race.

Do you see it when you type 'score' or 'stat' ?
Or is it just...not...there?
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

I don't think that it's there once you submit your app.  But I'm sure you can email MUD.  Or, given your vast abilities in the field of extrapolation, you could figure it out by checking your skillz.
Quote from: tapas on December 04, 2017, 01:47:50 AM
I think we might need to change World Discussion to Armchair Zalanthan Anthropology.

As far as I know there is no way to tell for sure, except to email the MUD and ask.  It is one of the great mysteries of life.

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Yeah, I've been asked that one before and I thnk AC is right...can't tell for sure without an imm checking on it for you.
That should be corrected I think.
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

Many can be, as crymerci said, deduced by extrapolation...and that is the ONLY way to tell without asking an IMM to check through a wish or via email.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

I genuinely hope you find the answer to your question.

I myself have forgotten what subguild I was with two of my characters, but just enjoyed wondering.  I had a blast.
'm helpful to noobs, ask me questions, totally noob friendly.

"Mail mud@ginka.armageddon.org if you think you've crashed the game."

--Nessalin

There is no current way.  Type skills and try to guess.
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev

Can you fix it, Halaster?

Change the pfiles, if you must.  You might even have to change the character application process, too.  I think it would help the game.  And it will get rid of some bugs that are currently in the system right now.

You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

I dont see how it would nescessarily 'help the game' or improve gameplay, or do anything of the sort. But I think it would be good just to be consistant with information thats offered through score and stat.

Things aren't always as they seem.

My current character has no subclass skills.  I haven't bothered to wish up or change my objective or email, because I sorta like not having extra skills that I don't have to bother with.