Lag?

Started by Krath, June 18, 2004, 05:13:48 PM

Bizarre.  10 minutes ago:

There are 46 players currently in the world, other than yourself.

Now:

There are 24 players currently in the world, other than yourself.

Please tell me it was arena!

ETA: And now it's 44.
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

Quote from: nauta on May 13, 2016, 11:51:30 PM
Bizarre.  10 minutes ago:

There are 46 players currently in the world, other than yourself.

Now:

There are 24 players currently in the world, other than yourself.

Please tell me it was arena!

ETA: And now it's 44.

Uhh..  I sneezed and broke the server!
How about a scavenger hunt?

Game crashed?
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

I was in then checked "time" and it went down.

It crashed twice and I gave up after the second.
Fredd-

Another crash?
Fredd-

Quick!  To the bazaar!  (don't do it.  seriously.)
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

??? ??? ???
The Ooze is strong with this one

Quote from: 8bitgrandpa on June 28, 2016, 12:01:20 AM
You are our official hammer, Ooze.

Malachi 2:3

Did it crash again?  :O
How about a scavenger hunt?

zOMG, and I was in the middle of skilling up!
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
The Ooze is strong with this one

Quote from: 8bitgrandpa on June 28, 2016, 12:01:20 AM
You are our official hammer, Ooze.

Malachi 2:3

July 01, 2016, 11:27:13 AM #562 Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 12:02:03 PM by Beethoven
never mind

This just me, or is it lagging?

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on July 03, 2016, 03:53:22 PM
This just me, or is it lagging?

I think i'm lagging too, just can't tell if it's my ISP or the game. Seems to be the game/GDB.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

It. Is. Not. Just. You.

Who broke it?
Why can't kanks clap?
Because they're dead.

As everyone suddenly pops up on the helper monitor to check the website. Oh Arm crashes, you never change.

The human vagabond steps forward, blocking a filthy grey rat from the curtain.
The human vagabond says, in sirihish:
     "You're not allowed in there."

Does anyone else keep crashing?

yeah I crashed twice in like five minutes
Sweet chaos let it unfold upon the land.
Guided forever by my adoring loving hand.
It is I the nightmare that sleeps but shall wake.

It is now about 30 minutes into literally booting me every 4 seconds or so. Sometimes a little longer, sometimes only when I enter a command. No idea what's going on, but it has been a thing the past few days of massive lag spikes around 3-4 am server time, and around (sure enough) 3 am server time, this is happening. I'm not getting lag spikes, and the game isn't crashing. It's just continuously booting me, sometimes at halfway through the mantis screen, sometimes before I can enter my account name. It's happened dozens of times, if not more, now.
Quote from: Maester Aemon Targaryen
What is honor compared to a woman's love? ...Wind and words. Wind and words. We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love. That is our great glory, and our great tragedy.

The game didn't actually crash, but there appears to have been some network issues that booted everyone off (and repeatedly).  I've been connected for a few minutes now though.

Quote from: seidhr on July 13, 2016, 04:43:14 AM
The game didn't actually crash, but there appears to have been some network issues that booted everyone off (and repeatedly).  I've been connected for a few minutes now though.

Ah. Thank you, seidhr. I knew it wasn't crashing because I was reconnecting, not connecting to char, but that is good to know if it's actually been up for a few minutes now. :D Time to go see what's happening now.  :D
Quote from: Maester Aemon Targaryen
What is honor compared to a woman's love? ...Wind and words. Wind and words. We are only human, and the gods have fashioned us for love. That is our great glory, and our great tragedy.

Who done it this time?
Fredd-