Lag?

Started by Krath, June 18, 2004, 05:13:48 PM

Did the game died?
3/21/16 Never Forget

No, I think the internet did.  Traceroute couldn't get me very far out, and I reconnected with my cellphone and the game is up.
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

It's not actually down. There does seem to be an issue with connections (at least from me) Coming from the west coast. Something technical. Computer words.

I am near Seattle, so west coast problems indeed.
3/21/16 Never Forget

I'm in Oregon, and I can confirm these issues.  Been trying to load the website, and if I use any wifi from around here it wont load, but if I use my phone's internet I can access the website.
How about a scavenger hunt?

Have you guys on the west coast tried using the IP to connect as well?

206.72.201.199:4050

DNS isn't the issue. It's routing.

Just got in using a socks5 proxy :)
3/21/16 Never Forget

April 08, 2016, 02:12:49 AM #533 Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 01:06:52 PM by Kojul
Proxy shutdown

How am I supposed to provide murder if I can't get in!

Can the PCs of the players that got DC'd get vanished from the game world?  They're kind of stuck in limbo.

Is it just me, or is this the second time the game has crashed, today?

...third time!
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

That's it... who's crashing the game?  I know it's not me!
After knocking back a mouthful of the contents of a full shot-glass, toking away on a rolled joint directly afterwards you say in desert-accented sirihish:
"They call me Tuber, and my son is Tuber-tot."

Stahp.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Alright, game's up.

I'm not doing anything for the next few minutes, just to make sure it wasn't me somehow.

Edit: Didn't matter, it died before I could finish posting this.
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Ha.  I think that was six in a row.
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

Aaaaand there it goes again.

Yikes... that's like number four for me. :-\

I think I speak for us all when I say:

akjewfkjkfjg

And there goes some stuff I'd rather keep.

The hell is up with the game, today?

Okay, I give up.  The game is toast, today.

April 21, 2016, 07:30:58 PM #547 Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 07:33:35 PM by Culinary Critic
On since 0700 server time, AT LEAST a dozen, including hours during the morning hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLsB6BPE_0Y

Quote from staff on the game:

"We're down looking into the recent crashes."

We lurv you!

Is anyone having weird d/cs during play or even after log in?
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points