Labyrinth
5 (4.7%)
Red Storm
3 (2.8%)
Wanderer
17 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 103

Voting closed: June 16, 2004, 09:50:33 PM

Okay, thank you for the warning. What about information like the tree cutting or shield description information? Alot of stuff on the boards are kinda IC infro. How do you distinguish?

I choose wanderer simply because my characters always have this itch in they're asses to go travelling.. And usually that ends their life, but hey, it was fun...
ocking a fake scream, the badass scorpion exclaims to you, in
sirihish:
"Ah! Scorpions! I pissed my Wyvern trousers! Ah!"

Quote from: "sarahjc"Bah!!

Bah bah Blacksheep?

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

I've only had a few characters so far all the have all been in Tuluk.  I guess I know the layout of most of the city so its easier. One day, maybe I'll move or start another character somewhere else for a change.
 got caught at school with my hands down my pants and had to keep it down there for  a whole week.......What a week!
~Chris, Family Guy

Canada
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Quote from: "Xerokine"I choose wanderer simply because my characters always have this itch in they're asses to go travelling.. And usually that ends their life, but hey, it was fun...

Go wanderers!!
Crackageddon.... once an addict, always an addict

My current is a Tuluki, but only because my last Rinther got so mixed up in the affairs of several Rinth clans that I don't feel comfortable playing there for a while.  The whole fun of the Rinth is -not- knowing which factions exist, who runs them, and what they're after.

Vettrock wrote:
Wondering around Tuluk with magical effects on will get you killed on the spot.

I remember now why I chose Tuluk..
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."