Walking echoes

Started by The7DeadlyVenomz, May 25, 2004, 12:24:23 PM

The proposed code change is a very simple one.

With the simple addition of a send_to_char line, and a togglable see_move_echo flag, we could add the ability to be able to see our emotes when we walk. I for one would find this useful.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

I too would like to see the results of my walking emotes.
quote="Larrath"]"On the 5th day of the Ascending Sun, in the Month of Whira's Very Annoying And Nearly Unreachable Itch, Lord Templar Mha Dceks set the Barrel on fire. The fire was hot".[/quote]

:tips ~surmac approvingly towards ~venomz.
color=darkred][size=9]Complaints of unfairness on the part of
other players will not be given an audience.
If you think another character was mean
to you, you're most likely right.[/color][/size]

I'm down.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

I like it.
quote="Teleri"]I would highly reccomend some Russian mail-order bride thing.  I've looked it over, and it seems good.[/quote]

I THINK IT SUCKS> EVERYONEWILL TWINK IT OUT AND IT WILL BE BAD AND DESTROYU THE GAME.!!!!1

Twink out getting to see what their own character is doing?  ...Right...
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

I add my humble vote to this idea.

:loves Venomz!
Quote from: The7DeadlyVenomz"That is, at least, a step in the right direction, even if it is a step off the Shield Wall."

Yup, want it.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Yes htis idea is terible and poweragmers will come to take the game and become the gods with thier walk emotes that happen every time they walk and maybe sometimes when they walk too oh god save us.
hake: He's in a better place now.
Frylock: He's in the grille of that truck!