emote ties his kank to a nearby pole and enters the saloon

Started by Agent_137, May 07, 2004, 04:56:11 PM

say, that, i'm on my kank (and hitched)
I dismount
and walk south into the gaj.

Obviously, Alf, my faithful kank, doesn't follow.

Will he wander? Can he be stolen?

When I walk outside, and hitch alf, it shows me as still hitched.

Ergo, it seems he's still hitched to me while i'm inside. Now, there's no long line dragging outside, but maybe he's tied to a line or something, with all the other kanks. Is this whats happening? Or can some half-elf come along and hop on his back and ride off?

Someone can take it, if it is either unhitched, or hitched to someone in another room.

Camel got it right.  Have to use the stables if you dont want him stolen.

I have a question, too. I think I'll post it here instead of starting a brand new thread.  Can a ranger quit out in the wilds with their mounts hitched to them and still have the kank when she logs in the next day?  I thought I read that some where, but I just wanted to be sure.  I can't find the thread my answer is buried in and I'm scared to try it in game.  It was hard enough for me to get that mount in the frist place.

Thanks!
 got caught at school with my hands down my pants and had to keep it down there for  a whole week.......What a week!
~Chris, Family Guy

Quote from: "Realedazed"I have a question, too. I think I'll post it here instead of starting a brand new thread.  Can a ranger quit out in the wilds with their mounts hitched to them and still have the kank when she logs in the next day?  I thought I read that some where, but I just wanted to be sure.  I can't find the thread my answer is buried in and I'm scared to try it in game.  It was hard enough for me to get that mount in the frist place.

Thanks!

Yup. As long as the mount is hitched to you and in the same room as you, it'll be there when you log back in. If you were mounted when you quit out, you'll log back in on your kank's back but it won't be hitched to you. If you were dismounted when you logged out, it'll "fall in behind you" when you log back in, andyou'll be on the ground.