Started by The Lonely Hunter, May 02, 2004, 05:18:23 PM

Did you die?

Yes.
16 (14.4%)
No.
95 (85.6%)

Total Members Voted: 102

Voting closed: May 02, 2004, 05:18:23 PM

Yeah, I don't think I'll say whether I died or not.  I did have fun though, with the things that went down during the HRPT.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

QuoteI imagine that the most popular command during the HRPT was 'get all corpse'

So popular it overode some people's sense, and they lost their heads over it, literally. :twisted:
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

It was the strangest thing. I was really looking forward to a horrible, untimely death. The character I had wasn't 'doing it' for me, so I figure no big loss.... Well, long story short, this character went through SOME SHIT. I had a blast RPing through it, and actually fell in love with the previously hated character.

Suddenly the future stretched out bright before him, and I was eager to get on with his life.... And then...

BAM MUFFUCKA! I get smoked by something I'm assuming was 'left over' and had been running amok.

Still, I'd been out of Arm for a few weeks, and it was a fine, fine way to turn me back on. What was the official count on the WHO yesterday? I know I saw 100+ before anything even started, but after that I forgot to check, as I was so immersed.

To the Imm's: Rock and roll. Great stuff and you've rekindled my love of death and despair. Hooooray!
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Quote from: "WarriorPoet"
What was the official count on the WHO yesterday? I know I saw 100+ before anything even started, but after that I forgot to check, as I was so immersed.

I saw 140 when I checked.
harlie Bucket: Mr. Wonka, they won't really be burned in the furnace, will they?
Willy Wonka: Well, I think that furnace is only lit every other day, so they have a good sporting chance, haven't they?

Quote from: "Gar"
Quote from: "WarriorPoet"
What was the official count on the WHO yesterday? I know I saw 100+ before anything even started, but after that I forgot to check, as I was so immersed.

I saw 140 when I checked.

The high I saw was 145.

I think I saw 160 at the height of it. Most I've ever seen was 172 in the last HRPT before the who command got disabled.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

I was getting denied login because the 160 person cap had been reached.

Yep, I died.  Was a good charcter but the next one'll be better!   :)

Funny, before the first global there was 160 people on, after the last there was 145....at the time thats how many people I figured died, 15:)

Who has the official count anyway?
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job