What do females notice about guys all the time?

Started by John, April 28, 2004, 05:25:26 AM

I make guys and only mention their eyes if they are remarkable. If I plan on wearing things that will obscure the eyes I just don't mention them at all.

There. That's my rant. Yup. That's about as ranty as I get. But I think it proves my point. There are some things that should always be mentioned. I think eyes are one of them. I think tits are one of them. Asses I don't think need to be mentioned.

But I think it's only fair to ask females what they notice on every guy they talk too. Yes, I notice every girl's tits who I talk to. It's not even a conscious thing. It's in the same league as me noticing their height, weight, hair-length, eyes, noses and complexion. I can't recall them, but I notice them subconsciously every time.

Well, its been said before but package size is always a good way for male descs to go.  Women do a three point check:

1 - Build
2 - Package
3 - Wallet

Those guys who can't get the package part of their desc right can add to it with bulging sacks of sid.
Passion.... makes us brutal and sanguinary" -- Broome.

Just looks.. First things are:

Build
Eyes
And I guess facial structure.

I think women are first and foremost attracted to that basic "tarzan" chiseled out look.  But within 2 minutes at least for me anyway. It's:

Personality
Intelligence
Confidence

Wallet

I put wallet down only because I am far too old to be taking care of someone else, you need to at least be self sufficient. Plus I think it falls under the whole manly, man type thing.. There is something very -unattractive- about a man that can't take care of himself.  But for me unless you are deformed, looks play a very small role.
Quote from: jmordetskySarah's TALZEN Makeup Bag–YOU MAY NOT PASS! YOU ARE DEFILED WITH A Y CHROMOSOME, PENIS WIELDER! ATTEMPT AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE STRUCK DEAD!
Quote from: JollyGreenGiant"C'mon, attack me with this raspberry..."

I'm not gonna even front:

If I'm playing a smart character:
Well written description
Wallet
Reputation/job
Controllability

If I'm playing a stupi... ummm nice character:
Well written description
Love
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Find out IRL :twisted:
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

For me in real life, it's...

1. Eyes
2. Lips
3. Ass

I rarely check out a guy's package until I start considering having sex with him ;) which is not in the first five minutes I meet him.

and then after meeting them...

4. Intelligence
5. Sense of humor
6. General "got-it-together"ness

A fat wallet is not necessary, but the lack of any wallet at all, like the lack of opposable thumbs, is both noticeable and undesirable.  If I wanted a financially dependent male I could go get knocked up.

For my characters in Arm, it's...

1. What's in it for me

:P
Quote from: tapas on December 04, 2017, 01:47:50 AM
I think we might need to change World Discussion to Armchair Zalanthan Anthropology.

1. Eyes
2. Hair
3. Build

Granted, some women will say looks don't matter but that isn't always true.  The majority of women want a man that they will be physically attracted to.  I disagree with the stereotype of all women wanting big strong chiseled men.  There are so many different types of women in the world, and they all have somewhat different tastes to some extent.

There are, however, special cases where a woman will meet a man, and not find him attractive until after she gets to know him.  Yeah, I know you can't talk about personality in descs, but it does happen this way sometimes.
Quote from: AnaelYou know what I love about the word panic?  In Czech, it's the word for "male virgin".

First impression:
1. Eyes.
2. Build.
3. 'Tude.
color=darkred][size=9]Complaints of unfairness on the part of
other players will not be given an audience.
If you think another character was mean
to you, you're most likely right.[/color][/size]

Quote from: "Cuusardo"Granted, some women will say looks don't matter but that isn't always true.  The majority of women want a man that they will be physically attracted to.  I disagree with the stereotype of all women wanting big strong chiseled men.  There are so many different types of women in the world, and they all have somewhat different tastes to some extent.

There are, however, special cases where a woman will meet a man, and not find him attractive until after she gets to know him.  Yeah, I know you can't talk about personality in descs, but it does happen this way sometimes.

Thank you for making my post for me.

1. Eyes.
2. Hands (yes, hands.)
3. Build (I actually don't like big buff muscleheads, but let's not get into particulars, here.)

Warning: Potentially Lewd Post.

Generally if the personality is good, then the looks don't matter as much.  (Yay for TEH INTARWEB)

However, when scoping I like to look at:

Facial structure
Scruffiness
Hair
biceps
general build
ass
and occasionally, sense of style (or uniform).

Girls go crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.

As far as the wigglepuppy dispenser, if it's -really- noticeable (which I've seen on a man wearing jeans and it's SCARY!) is when I'll look.  Otherwise, the size doesn't matter until my hand is on it.

And boys, once more:  width is more important than length.
 wish I was witty enough to have something here.  Alas.

Quote from: "Delirium"2. Hands (yes, hands.)

Mmm, hands.  Forgot about those.  Arms can be rather nice too....and shoulders, and chests, and...

:twisted: Ok...getting a little distracted.
Quote from: tapas on December 04, 2017, 01:47:50 AM
I think we might need to change World Discussion to Armchair Zalanthan Anthropology.

Quote from: "crymerci"
Quote from: "Delirium"2. Hands (yes, hands.)

Mmm, hands.  Forgot about those.  Arms can be rather nice too....and shoulders, and chests, and...

:twisted: Ok...getting a little distracted.

Biceps!  Biceps, biceps, biceps!

Rrow.
 wish I was witty enough to have something here.  Alas.

Lips
Their look (some people don't have a noticable look, but a lot of people do. Most of it is choice, how they wear their hair, what they chose to wear. I like when someone has a definite look, unless it's overly selfconscious. Like ruffled shirts and walking sticks. Yuck.)
Walk.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Hmm... sometimes I'm attracted to the pretty boy-type until I slap myself and come to my senses...hehe..

Mostly for me its the face
Ass.. Sooo nessary!
Thighs! OOooooh gots to have nice thighs :D
And the build.. Stand up straight! Let me see those shoulders!
Better have a job... I'm not supportin' anyone!

Hmm.. In game.

If she's a sweet sort of naive but hardened creature.. (they can be so complex)

Love.. and what skills he has that will help her further her goals :D

If I'm playing a different type..

What she can get. :D
The Duty Of The One Inspired By The Muse~
          ~~
So sleep now
my longing heart, do not worry I won't tarry.
We shall be together in your dreams,
to be happy and make merry.
               ~~

..I know.. I'm a romantic.. its disgusting..

The practical fembot looks for these things in a manbot:

1. Processing speed, disk storage and RAM. Artificial intelligence is extremely important on a significant unit for obvious reasons, unless you particularly enjoy long information access times, and is noticeable, usually, at a glance. If augmented by a modular humor-output card, this is even better.

2. A sturdy infra and outer structure that complies with the Fembot Desire and Compatability chipset. A long and wide powercord doesn't hurt either. His software should be soft, his firmware should be firm and his hardware should, indeed, be hard.

3.  A well-apportioned currency access and storage facility with appropriate denominations of currency included is always important. Not just for minor upgrades and accessories, but because while the Love subroutine is important, the Love subroutine won't pay for necessary upgrades, housing units, accidental malfunctions to the infra and outer structures and small satellite units that are formed from leftover pieces of hardware and software should such occur.
aikun: I have scratched the 1 off of my d20. I CANNOT FAIL!

How do you see a job just by looking at a guy?
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: "Barzalene"How do you see a job just by looking at a guy?
By the size of his wallet of course!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

look for wallet
look at face
look at hieght
look at hair
look at hands

That is how I organize them :)
l armageddon è la mia aggiunta.

Hehe...I've got all of this down...

I must be a sexy beast to all the ladies.  :wink:
Crackageddon.... once an addict, always an addict

Quote from: "Trenidor"Hehe...I've got all of this down...

Dude!  You're not supposed to let them know anyone will be doing this.  Of course, I was too, but now it's not worth it.  Way to spread IG plans OOC, man.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Trenidor

Take me. Take me now you big hunk of perfection. Yes. Yes. Right there on your cardboard bed. Take me!

Quote from: "spawnloser"

Dude!  You're not supposed to let them know anyone will be doing this.  Of course, I was too, but now it's not worth it.  Way to spread IG plans OOC, man.

In Game? Sheee....way to NOT aim high.

Quote from: "ShaLeah"

Trenidor

Take me. Take me now you big hunk of perfection. Yes. Yes. Right there on your cardboard bed. Take me!

Fine, make fun of my joke.

Trenidor

And that's still with tons of money in the bank from my last house over selling.
Crackageddon.... once an addict, always an addict

Quote from: "Trenidor"

Sorry, a good grasp of grammar and a rapier wit are far more important. ;p

If money were that important, I would always be single.. but... err.... I'm single at the moment *yuck*
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]