is it me...

Started by theebie, April 26, 2004, 11:07:11 AM

... or is it down since some hours ?

---theebie---

I can't get to Ginka, so I don't know what the deal is. Perhaps Saikun will save us all.

Quote from: "Sanvean"I can't get to Ginka, so I don't know what the deal is. Perhaps Saikun will save us all.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^not comforting^^^^^^^^^^

Anybody got a good fix for my Crackageddon withdrawal symptoms?  :shock:

Heh, thanks  :lol:

ISP troubles. I didn't bother to speak to a real person. When I called up, I got a message that says they're aware of it. Me bugging them won't speed things up, and the meatbags on the end of the phone don't know what time things would come up anyway.

So, they're working on it. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.

-S

Quote from: "Saikun"ISP troubles. I didn't bother to speak to a real person. When I called up, I got a message that says they're aware of it. Me bugging them won't speed things up, and the meatbags on the end of the phone don't know what time things would come up anyway.

So, they're working on it. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.

-S

The problem is something with the hub, as far as I know. I was having troubles getting my username/password verified for a while but it seems to be in working order now.
Carnage
"We pay for and maintain the GDB for players of ArmageddonMUD, seeing as
how you no longer play we would prefer it if you not post anymore.

Regards,
-the Shade of Nessalin"

I'M ONLY TAKING A BREAK NESSALIN, I SWEAR!

It seems to beback up and running.

There was a cut fiber line. It was on the news. Evidently wonked most of the state.

-S

I couldn't get on to the GDB from my school all day! Ooooo I was so upset... happy to see it up again!

WEeee! :D
The Duty Of The One Inspired By The Muse~
          ~~
So sleep now
my longing heart, do not worry I won't tarry.
We shall be together in your dreams,
to be happy and make merry.
               ~~

..I know.. I'm a romantic.. its disgusting..

... or is it down again ? :)

---theebie---