6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
22 (28.2%)
10:00 PM
4 (5.1%)
11:00 PM
9 (11.5%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Voting closed: April 20, 2004, 06:53:10 PM

Calculate your GMT time that you start to play at, I did it for the most part for the most common timezones:

Eastern Time 6:00 PM ===== 11:00 PM GMT
Central Time 6:00 PM ===== 12:00 AM GMT
Western Time 6:00 PM ===== 1:00 AM GMT
Pacific Time 6:00 PM ====== 2:00 AM GMT

If you aren't in any of those time zones figure it out.

This will help us understand when the most common playing time is at. :wink:

Feel free to post from what time to what time you start on the board
Crackageddon.... once an addict, always an addict

My playing times are sporadic. According to your GMT chart, on GMT time, I'll start playing -around- 11PM at night. But I also play on and off throughout your day, starting um..around noon your time if my math isn't totally fubared.

MWAHAHAHAHHAHA.

Now you know how I feel. But trust me when I say converting from Australian time to American time is a lot harder then converting to GMT time. Stupid international dateline  :evil:

For those of us in the U.S. just remember that EST is -5:00 GMT and work from there.

That's my trick at the least.
 wish I was witty enough to have something here.  Alas.

-5 GMT, is that 12:00am est?
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

I like to play overnight on fridays and saturdays sometimes....
I've yet to type who and see noone though...the fewest I think was 3....

I'm CST...-6 GMT
Veteran Newbie

I'm in one of those strange areas that plays EST for half of the year, and CST for the other half. Generally I play evenings, but occasionally I play during the daytime. That should put me in the 1-4 am GMT area.

-Irulan
Mal: "Well they tell you: never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is, on occasion, hilarious."
---
Inara: "Thank you for the wine. It's very... fresh."

Mal: "To Kaylee, and her inter-engine fermentation system."

Quote from: "Dan"-5 GMT, is that 12:00am est?

Iff GMT = 5:00 AM

Dorkus. :P

Quote from: "Trenidor"Eastern Time 6:00 PM ===== 11:00 PM GMT
Please note that during daylight saving time, these conversions are not correct. GMT/UTC time does not have DST.

During Daylight Saving Time:

EST DST = GMT - 4 hours
CST DST = GMT - 5 hours
PST DST = GMT - 7 hours

Yea, daylight savings time blows.

Ya know they made that shit up in, like, the seventies.

So farmers could have more time during the day or some crap like that. As if it isn't 90% huge agribusiness now.

My times weren't on the list.  GMT, I'd say I start around 5am.
quote="Larrath"]"On the 5th day of the Ascending Sun, in the Month of Whira's Very Annoying And Nearly Unreachable Itch, Lord Templar Mha Dceks set the Barrel on fire. The fire was hot".[/quote]

I don't think you can go by the results in this poll.  I think a large number of people didn't read the freakin' post and just clicked on what time they play in their own time zone.

I seriously doubt that more people play during England's prime time than during North America's prime time.
Quote from: tapas on December 04, 2017, 01:47:50 AM
I think we might need to change World Discussion to Armchair Zalanthan Anthropology.

Quote from: "crymerci"
I seriously doubt that more people play during England's prime time than during North America's prime time.

That's what I started to belive happened when there were more votes on that than there were the total of all the others combined... MAybe I should have separated the groupings a little better...it's too bad you can only have 10 topics for a poll :cry:
Crackageddon.... once an addict, always an addict

My brain just exploded.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Quote from: "crymerci"I don't think you can go by the results in this poll.  I think a large number of people didn't read the freakin' post and just clicked on what time they play in their own time zone.

I bet a couple did... but its not entirely biased. European peak time can be pretty close to US peak, according to WHO numbers... I often see 40ish on GMT evenings, and 50ish during the supposed peak time (late night / early morning GMT)

Problem is, many players dont stay on for very long during european peak, as it is lunch break or something similar for them.

Oh, and... I wonder if Dan's brain could be useful as a magickal component? Anyone else want a piece?  :D

I am usually on when Akaramu isnt  :D
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

Dayli... DOH!  

Stupid razafrazzing cows.

The short, punk-assed little bitch grumbles unhappily.

Very well.
if DST
then EST = GMT - 4
else
EST = GMT - 5

Quote from: "Miee"Dayli... DOH!  

Stupid razafrazzing cows.

The short, punk-assed little bitch grumbles unhappily.

Very well.
if DST
then EST = GMT - 4
else
EST = GMT - 5

It's funny how putting stuff in psuedo-code always makes it so much easier for me to understand.

Quote from: "Krath"I am usually on when Akaramu isnt  :D

Yes, and I know you do it on purpose!

:me shakes a fist at Krath.