VOTE!

Started by Ralin, March 21, 2004, 04:34:36 PM

Score reset, and we're 20th! Bleh! Move your butts...well, fingers anyway!!!  :lol:
Surrender!"
"You mean you wish to surrender to me? Very well, I accept."

OK.. I guess we fall back on saturdays, heh, nobody's willing to reach to the keyboard with ARM shut down, eh?
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

I avoid my computer like the plague when arm is down  on saturday :)
l armageddon รจ la mia aggiunta.

We're Number Four! yay!
The Duty Of The One Inspired By The Muse~
          ~~
So sleep now
my longing heart, do not worry I won't tarry.
We shall be together in your dreams,
to be happy and make merry.
               ~~

..I know.. I'm a romantic.. its disgusting..

I wonder if any difference is actually made if we can hold the #4 spot or climb even higher, maybe to #3 or #2. Do you think that there would be an increase in players just because we held a slightly higher point on topmudsite.com ? I don't think even a single post in the What Made You Join? thread said they joined because of we were on the top ten.

Nope, it just gives us something to yell about.

I found Armageddon through Top Mud Sites.  We were somewhere around 18 or 19 back then.  If it hadn't been on the front page, it might've been months or years before I found it.  It's good to have a high rank.

I also found Armageddon through TMS, and likewise might not have discovered it if it wasn't at least on the front page.
Quote from: tapas on December 04, 2017, 01:47:50 AM
I think we might need to change World Discussion to Armchair Zalanthan Anthropology.

I did as well.
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." - Shirley Jackson, The Haunting of Hill House

What I find amusing about that TMS thing is that Fuedal Realms is on there. I built rooms for them for awhile way back in the day. That mud was like so Non-RP it wasn't even funny and they cheated like hell to get votes. I recall them having a page set up that would do something with your IP so you could vote like 40 times in a row or some garbage. You got XP for doing it. Guess that doesnt work anymore hehe.. They're number 16.

I may go vote from all computers in our Computer Center if you want. I believe their IP's are slightly different, lab101.cc.boun.edu.tr/lab102.cc.boun.edu.tr etc.. And there's about 150 computers there.
Bah... I guess we're not cheating. But turkish people (gobble gobble) always like to cheat.... Heh, let me visit the labs.
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

Quote from: "Tmp"I don't think even a single post in the What Made You Join? thread said they joined because of we were on the top ten.
I found Arm because it was on the top ten, it wasn't the reason I joined though. What I did was start from #1 and go through the list looking for RP mandatories ;)

The short, fat puertorrican bumps the thread up with her virtual hip.

5 away from 5th, click please. :)

http://www.topmudsites.com/cgi-bin/topmuds/rankem.cgi?id=sanvean
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

We're now 12 away.

I found Arm through TMS also, but I don't think that it really makes a difference whether we're 2nd or 7th.  As long as we're visible, we're fine.
Back from a long retirement

yea, well, we are tenth right now. VOTE BITCHES. :mrgreen:

What he said.
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

It's reset and we're not only being beaten by the IRE MUDs, but a pinko Commie MUD!

Protect our POE!  Vote!

Alright. I want to vote!

But WHERE do we vote?

Quotebut a pinko Commie MUD!

Oh, you had to go there? Well, at least I have the decency to log in!
musashi: It's also been argued that jesus was a fictional storybook character.

QuoteBut WHERE do we vote?

The big blue button on the main GDB page that says "Vote"
quote="Morgenes"]
Quote from: "The Philosopher Jagger"You can't always get what you want.
[/quote]

Quote from: "Dirr"
Quotebut a pinko Commie MUD!

Oh, you had to go there? Well, at least I have the decency to log in!

Look you godless Commie.   I was at work, and the nick helped me make the Strangelove joke.

If you can even call it that, mind you.
 wish I was witty enough to have something here.  Alas.

QuoteLook you godless Commie.

I resent that.
musashi: It's also been argued that jesus was a fictional storybook character.