Whoa.

Started by Dracul, February 16, 2004, 11:07:24 PM

Thinking of Armageddon on a whim and how I haven't actually played for perhaps....half a year? Logging back on to not find my user name remember well...finding it in old emails....and finding my old char is still actually loaded.  Thats a shock for old memories in a way.
Anyone remember me oocly in a vauge way? Whatever...I think you could say one more player is going to start logging on soon again, and return to geekhood :).  

Anyways, just leaving a post for little reason beyond hello.

edit: (last post)Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 1:02 pm

heheh...also, I won't play as if I know it, but could anyone mind filling me in on some of the larger happenings since then? Or code changes.
Veteran Newbie

I remember you! Welcome Back!
When we found her Marnlee mornin',
Hoofprints walking up her back
There were empties by her war braids
And sixty-five dead carru in a stack.

~ Unknown - Heru Got Runover by a Carru

In Game:  Luir's Outpost was overrun and captured by an Army of Mantis.
Kurac moved to another place, a tent site, called Ten'Sarak, somewhere in the red desert.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Quote from: "mansa"In Game:  Luir's Outpost was overrun and captured by an Army of Mantis.
Kurac moved to another place, a tent site, called Ten'Sarak, somewhere in the red desert.
Normaly, we would scoff at such comments and say, "Ha, that'd be awsome" but actually, it's true. :shock:

For more information check out the IC boards in your respective city.

Don't forget to check some of the docs (Red Storm docs was updated this week, (so were a bunch of race docs but I doubt they're helpful ;)).