VOTE!!

Started by __Torax__, January 06, 2004, 04:15:39 PM

How is ARM not first? Have you ever even tried the others... they are awful...

Quote from: "Cameron0202"How is ARM not first? Have you ever even tried the others... they are awful...
Yes, but there are a lot of H&S twinks out there that are all about getting IC rewards for voting.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

IC rewards for voting. That is stupid! That is outrageous! You can't call it the top mud sites then. Arm is number one, any game you just enter in and kill things pointless thing is fun for a few minutes IMHO. Blah, I am going to go vote for Arm again,

Arm in #10 while I'm writing this post... So just a small click.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -MT

Quote from: "spawnloser"
Quote from: "Cameron0202"How is ARM not first? Have you ever even tried the others... they are awful...
Yes, but there are a lot of H&S twinks out there that are all about getting IC rewards for voting.

From the rules at Topmudsites:

How often can I vote?
Your vote will count only once every 12 hours. For the most part, the script will stop someone from inflating their votes. If I catch you cheating, I'll give you a warning, then suspend you, then ban you from the list. The integrity of this site is based on the fact that cheating will not get you to the top, and that the rankings are as fair as they can be.

Can I offer rewards for voting?
You CANNOT offer incentives or rewards to players for voting. That means you cannot give players items, experience, or anything else in return for votes. You cannot display different messages based on whether someone voted or not, or reward a player for voting by not showing messages.

If you know the IC rewards to be true, how about you do a little spying for topmudsites?

Arma doesn't deserve 10th rank in the Top Muds page.. Keep voting or I will make you suffer in the hands of the southern templarate.. :)
"A few warriors dare to challange me, if so one fewer."
---------------------------
"Train yourself to let go everything you fear to lose." Master Yoda
---------------------------
"A warrior does not let a friend face danger alone." Lt. Worf

Vote for Arm. TMS has been reset and we're #21.

Up to number 13!

WE'RE IN 17!WHAT IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE?!?
Quote from: Saikun
I can tell you for sure it won't be tonight. So no point in poking at it all night long. I'd suggest sleep, or failing that, take to the streets and wreak havoc.

Quote from: "Agent_137"i already voted today.

On that site, you can vote every 12 hours.