How am I going to ruin this?

Started by Idjit, December 28, 2003, 11:45:08 PM

Someone tell me now so I can be better prepared.

My current PC:
  • Is fun.
  • Has lots of potential.
  • Is the sort of leadership role I can handle.
  • Has tons of cool perks.
  • Earned their way to where they are.
  • Just came up with an idea which could make a big behind-the-scenes splash if seen through to fruition and pulled off.
So, how am I going to stupidly die in the next week?

You will play, one time this week, late at night.

You'll be in an area where you know there is no danger.

You'll be tired.  Very tired.  You'll do something stupid..and -then- you'll die.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Depends on where you are...

Wander out int the desert/Grey Forest....
Go kick a templar in the arse cause you were bored..
Endless possibilities..

Also,
I think this thread should be in the ooc board...
But what do I know?
uppers.

You will fall off a cliff.
musashi: It's also been argued that jesus was a fictional storybook character.

I think you will be mugged by an unkown elf.. that has a wierd name and be bulky and short, and will speak with a funny accent, only to be raped by you and then stabbed by his mother.. Duh Duh Dun.
l armageddon è la mia aggiunta.

I have to second Mansa's senario, because I've lost like 60 characters that way.  Seriously, if you want to live, log off by 10pm.

Oh, and never go anywhere with a Templar, those guys are death magnets.  It's probably ok to go with them inside the city, but not to unlawful areas or anywhere that sounds interesting.  I've died a couple times from failing to avoid templars.  :P

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Easy... I'll kill you.
Nilazi cantrip:
You get a brief image of a pasty-white twenty-something hunched over a plastic tray and staring into a shining box as @ begins his incantation.

I found my third death rather.. enjoyable.. if you might say :)

I fell thirty floors.. trying to grab onto every last one.. :) out for atleast a RL hour... then I woke up and fell the last 15 stories.. into a puddle of watter.. :) Then I remembered I forgot my torch and rope at the top.. and that is how you will die..

I love Imms..
l armageddon è la mia aggiunta.

You get killed in a public place just before you go to log out! Common occurence for characters just establishing themselves well.

Creeper
21sters Unite!

Hmm....you will try and scale the inside of Allanak's wall to steal the steal dragon from the west gate....the dragon will morph into three hundred foot monstrosity of a creature, and accidentaly sit on you.
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

Correcting UberJazz cause he is so cool..
steal dragon should be -steel-  :wink:
uppers.

Oh right....how uses dictionary.com at 2 in the morning anyway...

Am I mistaken or is it -who- uses dictionary.com at 2 in the morning???
:wink:
Now thats just sad...
uppers.

Logging out when you know it's time to stop playing is the BEST way to stay alive.  All my char deaths have occured, wait lemme think. . . Well okay, MOST of them occured in situations where I stayed on past the point where I knew it was time to logout.  You just get less sharp and start to act stupider.  People need to sleep more.

Quote from: "ashjpd"Am I mistaken or is it -who- uses dictionary.com at 2 in the morning???
:wink:
Now thats just sad...

You know what?  Shut the f**k up...waking up after that long night is just as hard to spell.   :wink: