Ambivalent
Confused
Overwhelmed
Resigned
Nostalgic
Melancholic
Yearning
Longing
FN: VooDoo_Tree, Arm: Kevo, Raptor_Dan, Discord: Ain_Soph, Walter_Schmalter, RL: Kevin, Blue Sky, Alex Marzenia.

Your only job is to breathe. Keep breathing.

I didnt even know this existed! Thank you!
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

Now I kinda want to build a script that checks your mood and sends pre written feel commands based on it to remind you of it. 

Mood is cool but I never use it because I set it and then 25 min later it's inaccurate but I forgot I set it. There's no room in my status bar for it. IMO feel does such a better job than mood because it doesn't stick.

But if I had some standardized moods and some echoes on a time related to them ... That'd be cool and immersive.

Quote from: Agent_137 on July 27, 2024, 02:48:37 AMNow I kinda want to build a script that checks your mood and sends pre written feel commands based on it to remind you of it. 

Mood is cool but I never use it because I set it and then 25 min later it's inaccurate but I forgot I set it. There's no room in my status bar for it. IMO feel does such a better job than mood because it doesn't stick.

But if I had some standardized moods and some echoes on a time related to them ... That'd be cool and immersive.

It it helps, you can set your mood in your prompt with %O. I've been playing with it a bit, and it helps.

I think mood accepts nearly any reasonable string