This new trend...

Started by spawnloser, December 09, 2003, 12:35:21 AM

Gah!  It seems like every other time that I'm logged in in the last week, there's been a crash.  Does anyone know why the mud's been doing this as of late?
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

I remember, when the grass was green, and the sky was young...

It used to crash every day.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Heh...I'm not saying that I don't appreciate the work the staff does.  I'm just curious if the reason is known.

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

To be honest.. it's every time Mansa takes off his clothes in game.

It's his man part that causes the game to crash...

:shock:
ww.j0ram.net  <---  Now that.. that is scary place to be.  NEVER drink with other mudders, it leads to evilness and spankin's.. and crazy pimps.

Keep in mind that there is a week long RPT and that the Imms may need to reboot due to bugs/bug fixes.

Hence, why I am asking...so...does anyone actually know or is everyone just going to hypothesize and make funny?  Maybe I should have just posted this in 'Ask the Staff.'

I believe this was a crafting bug, which has now been fixed.