Biggest PC family tree...

Started by Marauder Moe, December 03, 2003, 07:28:48 AM

That baby thread got me thinking about players taking the roles of PC-born children.  I know it happens occaisionally, but I am wondering what the longest line of PC offspring has been.  It'd be great to be able to tell a story about a great-grandfather who was actually a PC.  I would guess that the longest line would be in noble or merchant houses, or perhaps in other tight-knit clan groups.  Anyone have experiences with this?

What would be cool is to randomly PM a player and ask for some information on a VERY VERY old PC and if they had relatives and if they minded you making up some time details on the relatives lives since the character died to now.

It'd be cool to be the daughter of Thrain's mother's cousin's niece :D

Amos begot Amos, who begot Amos, who begot Amos, who begot.......

Yeah, I see your point.
When we found her Marnlee mornin',
Hoofprints walking up her back
There were empties by her war braids
And sixty-five dead carru in a stack.

~ Unknown - Heru Got Runover by a Carru

I know it's nitpicky, but I'm curious...I thought it was begat??

Anyway, I think the family tree idea would be cool. There are a couple of old PC's that I would -love- to claim distant relationship to.
Quote from: The7DeadlyVenomz"That is, at least, a step in the right direction, even if it is a step off the Shield Wall."

I once played the son of Radoon, a PC...one of the longest living PCs ever...

But...that's all I know.  You can probably say that each Noble House and Merchant House Blood know their relatives, and can trace their line back to the time before the Dragon.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Ever since I started running House Winrothol, I've been adding PCs to a family tree file that I created with a geneological program.  I have half a dozen PCs on here, linked together.
Vendyra

Ooh...I wanna see that some day.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

As would I.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Ditto
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

Got to thinking on it...I wanna see it too.

Still the best house
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job