Anyone else wish the colors between posts contrasted a bit more?

Started by Fredd, July 15, 2023, 02:03:09 PM

I find the new GDB a little hard to look at. All the posts kinda blend in, with the posts that catch my eye being the locked posts.

Could just be me, so I thought I'de float this out there, and see if anyone else feels the same.

I could change the theme I guess? but I dig the desert theme.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Personally, I'm using the default SMF theme.  I'm used to it and I use it in another forum I'm a part of.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Quote from: mansa on July 15, 2023, 02:11:34 PM...I use it in another forum I'm a part of.
Blasphemer!!
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

I'm using SMF Tricks. I wish it didn't default to blue as a secondary color every time I open it anew in a new tab, because red as a secondary color on it with the gold Armageddon stuff on black at the top is such a vibe for me. But I feel you. The solution might be picking a different theme. I initially didn't go with the new theme Usiku made was because of the font size and I wound up finding one I really liked without needing alteration. Maybe doing the same could solve your issue as well? As it is, I couldn't speak to the stuff on default theme.

I switched to the Lunar one. It's so much easier to read.

Not as cool as the Arm one, but I can read stuff easily now.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died