There was a Misunderstanding Sometime Back.

Started by Fredd, June 29, 2023, 08:55:24 PM

Hello everyone.

I'de like to clear some things up, as we are a small community and some rumors followed me to another RPI when I was just getting back into roleplaying.

A while back I posted on a thread where staff asked ways to improve the game, and was promptly banned, due to a misunderstanding.

The ban didn't have to do with what I said on the thread, it was retroactive Due to misunderstandings I don't want to go Into, but to summarize: It had to do with Shabs, right before she left.

The misunderstanding itself left me emotionally scarred enough to walk away from online roleplaying entirely. Which is why I didn't reach out to clear things up quicker. But i've had enough time to start missing playing games again, and that's when I heard some things and I wanted to post here so people can plainly see that I'm not Banned on Arm, and I even got an apology for the ban.

And in case people are wondering, things were handled fairly quickly and profesionally by the staff. I sent in a report explaining the situation, referenced my player complaint on the subject, and in a week or so they had pulled the information they needed and settled it. The way they handled it gave me enough confidence to consider playing again.

See ya'll In game sometime.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Welcome back!

We all butt head sometimes but it's a great game and I love the direction the staff's taken things personally.

Welcome back! I'm glad you're able to enjoy RPing again  :D See you around in game.