Scan and Focus Points

Started by roughneck, April 30, 2023, 03:04:51 PM

Maybe it's been discussed, but couldn't find a thread.

I'd love to flip scan and listen over to Focus points from Stun where it currently is.

Perhaps "Focus" is a bad name.

Consider it "Psi Juice"  -> Should scan and listen be "psi juice" ?

New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

I would ask, conversely, if being on the lookout for less obvious things and/or listening closely to would make you more susceptible to being knocked unconscious if you were struck in the head.

Can we just rename Focus, Psi Juice?
"This is a game that has elves and magick, stop trying to make it realistic, you can't have them both in the same place."

"We have over 100 Unique Logins a week!" Checks who at 8pm EST, finds 20 other players but himself.  "Thanks Unique Logins!"

being distracted is a very good way to be knocked out in a single hit. personally i think they should remain stun.
Fallow Maks For New Elf Sorc ERP:
sad
some of y'all have cringy as fuck signatures to your forum posts

Quote from: LindseyBalboa on April 30, 2023, 06:32:19 PM
being distracted is a very good way to be knocked out in a single hit. personally i think they should remain stun.

Agreed. The more shit you focus on, the easier it is to get knocked out. Its perfect where it is.

I cannot tell you how long I spent trying to come up with a good name, and how many other people I asked.  Psi-juice was what I called it originally and stubbed in the code when I started working on it.  "Psi-juice" makes me giggle because I'm such a simple person.
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev