Arrggghhh!

Started by Anonymous, November 29, 2003, 10:10:53 PM

I don't know what's up but I suddenly lost connection to Arm, but the homepage says it's still running, what gives?
Can't get reconnected either....oh no, the shakes are starting...cold sweats...the voices....the damned voices!

Just a small crash. It happens everytime I wield my codpiece I think.
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.  Zalanthas is Armageddon.

Um...yeah...what he said.  :shock:
Surrender!"
"You mean you wish to surrender to me? Very well, I accept."

You dont have to be male to have a codpiece you know.
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.  Zalanthas is Armageddon.

The weird thing about this crash was ... On the webpage it says it was still running till exactly a minute ago
Quote from: FiveDisgruntledMonkeys
Don't enter the Labyrinth.
They don't call it the Screaming Mantis Tavern to be cute. It's called foreshadowing. First there's screaming, then mantis head.

-blinks...then cowers away-  :oops: Crashed again, it'll be back up. Grab a coke and some chips, take advantage.
Surrender!"
"You mean you wish to surrender to me? Very well, I accept."

Should be good to go and stable now.

Dang.  I feel very bad, when I lose items in a crash, and then have to email to get them back.  Sorry.  I guess I shouldn't remove my clothes that often.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Arm's actually been running today? Every time I've come and checked the site it's been down.

Quote from: "John"Arm's actually been running today? Every time I've come and checked the site it's been down.
Hmm. The web site lies..

Whenever I've been able to log in, I've had no problem.  I've even been using the web client since I'm away from home and my makes-me-happy SimpleMU.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Quote from: "the traveller"
Quote from: "John"Arm's actually been running today? Every time I've come and checked the site it's been down.
Hmm. The web site lies..

Yeah, that's the world wide web for you.  
World Wide Web . . . of Deception! :twisted:

It fooled me too, in fact, the homepage still says Arm is down.  I wonder if the little applet thing is broken, or if this is deliberate?  Knowing the uptime is abusable OOC knowledge, I suppose.

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Damnit! That would of been helpful knowing yesterday  :evil:

Oh well. I just won't sleep today to make up for it :)