Hunger/Thirst

Started by askaran, March 18, 2023, 07:00:09 PM

Add the ability to make your character hungry or thirsty, so when my homies make me delicious snacks I can actually eat them. 8)
Quote from: Cutthroat on August 22, 2009, 10:57:13 PMSo Eunoli Winrothol, Samos Rennik, and Thrain Ironsword walk into a bar. The Red Fang bartender looks up and says, "Get the fuck out of my bar."

You should always be able to 'taste' and 'sip' food and liquids.

I believe that code went into the game a while ago.
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Yes, taste and sip work.. You're right, but it's not the same, sometimes you wanna play a walking talking garbage can that can always eat-eat. Not nibble something down 20 times.
Quote from: Cutthroat on August 22, 2009, 10:57:13 PMSo Eunoli Winrothol, Samos Rennik, and Thrain Ironsword walk into a bar. The Red Fang bartender looks up and says, "Get the fuck out of my bar."

Quote from: askaran on March 19, 2023, 08:57:26 PM
Yes, taste and sip work.. You're right, but it's not the same, sometimes you wanna play a walking talking garbage can that can always eat-eat. Not nibble something down 20 times.
Taste dish (cramming food in his big fat gullet he chose down)
"This is a game that has elves and magick, stop trying to make it realistic, you can't have them both in the same place."

"We have over 100 Unique Logins a week!" Checks who at 8pm EST, finds 20 other players but himself.  "Thanks Unique Logins!"